03 800H.O. motor

rosey

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure i blew up my 03 800H.O. last year. Wondering what kind of options u guys know about for a rebuild and maybe a little more power? Its time for an overhaul anyway. Anyone around the red deer area or edmonton work on these motors.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
YOU HAVE OPTIONS GALORE. call dan at extreme machines slylvan lake 403-748-2219, one of the better builders out there. in my experience blowing up a machine has so many meanings, have you pulled the cylinders off yet, compression, bad engine noise? rebuilds are not that hard if you know what you are doing.

99summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Imdoo'n and I will rebuild it for you for beer...lots o beer, an 03 will be a breeze after doing a rev. What you say Imdoo'n:beer::beer::beer:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you now we can do it, with beer anything can get done sort off. gots a nice big shop with a couple already in there.

rosey

Reaction score
Haven't even looked at it yet. Just wondering what my options are for a good reliable repair or rebuild. Do u guys know what the price would be for a rebuild approx?

mxracer328

Reaction score
depends if you need new cylinders or not. if its just top end then you can buy all the parts for under $400 but if you need jugs, or to get them replated you could be looking at another 600 - 800 in parts.

summitx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Blew up an 03 a few years ago, a buddy and I Rebuilt it for $400 in parts and a crock of rye. Talk to Ryan at genereal auto in Lamont if your in the edmonton area. Otherwise rec supply out of saskatoon is pretty reasonalbe for parts. Did top end with new thermostat, pistons rings, wrist pins and bearings and a full gasket kit, just had to hone my cylinders though and didn't bother boring it out just put it back to stock.

Top Bottom