02 rmk 800 156 to 162 extension?

jerrydecoy

Reaction score
wondering if i can extend my 02 rmk 800 156 to a 162? I've got a friend who has a 162 attack 20 3.0" and 2.5 paddles he is selling. Did not want to buy it and find out it cannot be done. Thanks guys!

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
should be no prob only 6" overall longer means 3" on the ground should be able to just slide the skid back and giver, may have to go to big wheels and an offste but shouldn't need them.
the wifes 03 went from a 151-159 and its just about doable without the extensions. if i went to a big wheel and offset with slid back skid it would have been good.

jerrydecoy

Reaction score
should be no prob only 6" overall longer means 3" on the ground should be able to just slide the skid back and giver, may have to go to big wheels and an offste but shouldn't need them.
the wifes 03 went from a 151-159 and its just about doable without the extensions. if i went to a big wheel and offset with slid back skid it would have been good.

Thanks for the info. It appears that i have a couple inches of track adjustment on the rail with the current track on the sled. My 156 is pretty tight and there is no room for forward adjustment. Only going tighter. Thought if i did a big wheel kit turned around to go up and back and anti-ratchet drivers so i could run a loose track i wouldnt have to do rail extensions?

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep it should be good, you will have to trim the front of your rails though with the anti ratchets or they will hit the tips.

Top Bottom