LoginRegister
SnowandMud.com - Powered by vBulletin

Today's Posts
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37
  1. #1
    Member shell_guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Olds, AB
    Posts
    38

    Wing Night - Calgary - Thurs Mar 1st 5:30pm

    Hey guys, just getting back into riding after a 3 year break. Looks like most of my old riding buddies have quit, or are too busy working so I am looking to meet some new sledders in the Calgary/Red Deer area, I am from Olds so I am central to both.

    Anyone interested in getting a Snow and Mud Wing night on the go as a bit of a meet and greet.

    **update lets all meet at Mug Shots for 5:30 on Thursday March 1st.st
    Thursday night is quieter and still have a good wing special.
    Last edited by shell_guy; February 21st, 2018 at 10:06 PM.



  2. #2
    Member Ballzdeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    St Albert
    Posts
    460

    re: Wing Night - Calgary - Thurs Mar 1st 5:30pm

    Quote Originally Posted by shell_guy View Post
    Hey guys, just getting back into riding after a 3 year break. Looks like most of my old riding buddies have quit, or are too busy working so I am looking to meet some new sledders in the Calgary/Red Deer area, I am from Olds so I am central to both.

    Anyone interested in getting a Snow and Mud Wing night on the go as a bit of a meet and greet?
    I'm from edmonton area and in the same boat...friends all quit need to find new guys to ride with. I tried to see if a few guys wanted to meet for beers but had no luck. Id drive to red deer to meet some new riders and pound a few beers.

  3. #3
    Super Mod Geek
    TylerG's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Spruce Grove, Alberta
    Posts
    22,676

    re: Wing Night - Calgary - Thurs Mar 1st 5:30pm

    Quote Originally Posted by Ballzdeep View Post
    I'm from edmonton area and in the same boat...friends all quit need to find new guys to ride with. I tried to see if a few guys wanted to meet for beers but had no luck. Id drive to red deer to meet some new riders and pound a few beers.
    do the same thing this guy is doing...... fire up a thread, pick a venue, and a date/time, you may be surprised how many show.
    Member of Team SLIM

  4. #4
    Member Ballzdeep's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    St Albert
    Posts
    460

    re: Wing Night - Calgary - Thurs Mar 1st 5:30pm

    Quote Originally Posted by TylerG View Post
    do the same thing this guy is doing...... fire up a thread, pick a venue, and a date/time, you may be surprised how many show.
    duh, i shoulda just done that...gonna start er up. i kinda did that..start a thread but no takers...ill try again thanks Tyler
    Last edited by Ballzdeep; February 21st, 2018 at 10:49 AM.

  5. #5
    Super Moderator

    Trashy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Calgree
    Posts
    87,627

    re: Wing Night - Calgary - Thurs Mar 1st 5:30pm

    I'm in far SE Cowtown, and would be interested in a beer & wing night.
    07 Panterra 110cc - Chick Magnet
    10 Iguana 800 155 - Pretty much stock


    I don't have a bucket list, I have a phuck it list and it's a few of pages long....


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeBCmDQTavU

  6. #6
    Member shell_guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Olds, AB
    Posts
    38

    re: Wing Night - Calgary - Thurs Mar 1st 5:30pm

    Updated with time and location - Thursday March 1st at Mug Shots.

  7. #7
    Super Moderator

    Sledderglen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The Trailerhood
    Posts
    6,943

    re: Wing Night - Calgary - Thurs Mar 1st 5:30pm

    Quote Originally Posted by shell_guy View Post
    Updated with time and location - Thursday March 1st at Mug Shots.
    What city is this in?
    Address. If in Calgary yes I`ll be there.
    2008 XP 154 Yellow,Black and Blue
    2007 Can Am 500 XT Red
    2-1953 Buick 2Dr. hardtop classics
    Other junk all spread around
    Trail Director for Fort Saskatchewan Snow Angels and ASA Sign Guy
    Team Bushwacker Memeber
    Member of Team Slim
    Holder of the #1 Trail Pass for Alberta
    Member of Team Snow and Mud

    Missing my buddy Albert


    Next event summer campout

  8. #8
    Super Moderator

    Trashy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Calgree
    Posts
    87,627

    re: Wing Night - Calgary - Thurs Mar 1st 5:30pm

    Quote Originally Posted by shell_guy View Post
    Updated with time and location - Thursday March 1st at Mug Shots.
    What time and did you make reservations?
    Here's a link for everyone
    https://www.yelp.ca/biz/mug-shotz-sp...-grill-calgary
    07 Panterra 110cc - Chick Magnet
    10 Iguana 800 155 - Pretty much stock


    I don't have a bucket list, I have a phuck it list and it's a few of pages long....


    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SeBCmDQTavU



  9. #9
    Member shell_guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Olds, AB
    Posts
    38

    re: Wing Night - Calgary - Thurs Mar 1st 5:30pm

    Quote Originally Posted by Sledderglen View Post
    What city is this in?
    Address. If in Calgary yes I`ll be there.
    Calgary AB, corner of Blackfoot and Ogden Road SE.

  10. #10
    Member shell_guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Olds, AB
    Posts
    38

    re: Wing Night - Calgary - Thurs Mar 1st 5:30pm

    Quote Originally Posted by Trashy View Post
    What time and did you make reservations?
    Here's a link for everyone
    https://www.yelp.ca/biz/mug-shotz-sp...-grill-calgary
    Im planning for 5:30, I’ll call and make a reservation this afternoon. Thanks for adding the link.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •