need help with jetting!!!!!!

polaris freak

Reaction score
Hi, i just bought a 01 rmk 700 single slp pipe and can, slp air box, v-force reeds, cheater heads, boost bottle, and 156 track. The guy i bought it from mainly rode it in wyoming and had the jetting set up for high alltitude. I only ride in Iowa and need different jets, but what size? I called slp and asked them and they told me i would need 190 and 200 main jets, does that sound right? Im not very smart when it comes to carbs so any help will be appreciated, thank you.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Thought those sleds had altitude compensators? Even though there should be or used to be a sticker under the hood that had jet sizes written down.

polaris freak

Reaction score
Im not sure about the altitude compensators but I heard that when you have the aftermarket pipe and air box the jetting charts are useless. Every time i go to give it throttle it loads itself up and backfires. What jets slp told me to use kinda seem big, or not? like i said when it comes to jetting im lost.

Spudnik

Reaction score
That does sound a little big/ rich i would say. Its been a while but I road a 2000 700 rmk with SLP single pipe and Reeds. port and polished. I ran 172 around 4000 ft

Top Bottom