outlet mall in Calgary

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have spring break here in BC and my wife and daughter are bent out of shape to spend money so they want to go to an outlet mall. I googled outlet mall in Calgary and CrossIron Mills comes up. Is this an outlet mall like you see in the US or just another regular mall? Any advise would be great!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are alot of unique things there to see. There is even a Ford dealership inside. Still not my favourite mall in Calgary though.

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It has some outlet stores, but I wouldnt consider it an outlet mall compared to the US. The Ford dealer is just a front for Cam Clark Ford in Airdrie.

eclipse1966

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tks guys. Spoke to a friend and she said the same....not like the US. Calgary is 6 hr drive and so is Burlington, WA which has an outlet mall. Probably head that direction instead. Wish they would return the favour and let me drag them around to my kind of shopping :)

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I went to that outlet mall in Washington, it was ok but even my wife wasn't overly impressed she only spent $40 or $50.00 I bought a pair of shoes that it for $50.00. So wasn't a big deal for us, if you're going down there go to Seattle market instead.
tks guys. Spoke to a friend and she said the same....not like the US. Calgary is 6 hr drive and so is Burlington, WA which has an outlet mall. Probably head that direction instead. Wish they would return the favour and let me drag them around to my kind of shopping :)

Top Bottom