Backcountry freeride clinic with geoff kyle & rene st.onge

Geoff Kyle

Reaction score
BACKCOUNTRY FREERIDE CAMP WITH GEOFF KYLE & RENE ST.ONGE
Date: Jan. 20,21,22 / 2012
Where: Eagle Valley Lodge, Sicamous , BC

Itinerary: Meet and Greet at the lodge at 7pm , Fri . Jan.20
: Day 1=Rider assessment and practice skills&drills on the mountain, Evening= Poker/Pool Tournament at the Lodge Sat. Jan.21
: Day 2= Shred some virgin pow in the backcountry with Geoff and Rene

Our goal is to have an epic weekend and with others that share the passion for shredding the backcountry powder and help them increase technical backcountry riding skills. The limit to the group is 10 riders, all riders must bring their own sled, beacon, shovel and probe. There will be a photographer along with us for both days getting photos and video of everyone. The cost for 2 nights lodging and 2 days riding on the mountain is $895 plus tax per person. Contacts; Geoff at geoffkylesfreeride@gmail.com or Rene 2009fish03@gmail.com 250-836-2860

Last edited:

HighonBoost

Reaction score
This is an awesome opportunity to ride/learn from some of the best! Both these guys are a blast to ride with and can take you and your riding style to another level. I'm pretty excited to be tagging along for the clinic as photographer/videographer; hope to see you out there!

Pow-9.jpg

geofff.jpg

geoffdublef.jpg

Renecreekf.jpg

Geoff Kyle

Reaction score
COLD SMOKE.jpg The terrain we'll be riding is amazing!! From nice open burnt trees, to monster bowls, and unique descents for every style of rider. This is by far one of my favorite places to ride! Eagle Valley Lodge where we will be staying is unbelievable. Big, spacious rooms, pool table, big screens, jacuzzi, sled shop with an on scene mechanic. I'm tellin ya this place has got it all, not to mention the riding area is 15 mins away. If you want to improve your back-country skills, be able to control your sled in different situations, and the way to make the most of your terrain and your ability, then sign up!! You won't regret this adventure, you'll have new memories, new skills and new confidence........Come give er!!!

vans

Reaction score
I would love to but i only started riding about a year ago and not sure if my skill is good enough to participate in this epic lookin ride?

enis750

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
alright......who wants to go to Mexico w my wife so I can go to this clinic!!! ;)
why oh why did i get talked into going to the beach, when I could be shredding pow w Geoff Kyle!!!!!! :realmad:

Geoff Kyle

Reaction score
Hey Vans, I'll be doing another camp in Whistler in February.Let me know if your interested, I'll keep ya posted..

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
eagles is a great riding area if ya know where your going. might head up there tomorrow. hey geoff im a local in the sicamous area and was wondering what the price would be just to ride with you guys for the 2 dayz. dont need to stay at the lodge cause i live so close. get back to me cause i would love to get out there with you guys!!

summ-it-up

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
will this be an annual occurance? if so, sign me up for next year now! i've rode that area, best riding i've seen... but alas, i will be going to sicamous with some friends the next weekend after you this year, leave some pow for me!

Top Bottom