2006 KX 250 build

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
bike looks awesome man, we will have to go for a rip this year man. not like brule last season lol. you are going to have to learn how to hang on man, that 450 will rip your arms off. that bike is scary fast, the weight will not be noticable cause the torque kicks a$$ :d:beer:

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
mine does awsome donuts too, but I have a feeling the suspention is guna be waaay to soft for the way I ride lol.
re-valve and re-spring!
bike looks awesome man, we will have to go for a rip this year man. not like brule last season lol. you are going to have to learn how to hang on man, that 450 will rip your arms off. that bike is scary fast, the weight will not be noticable cause the torque kicks a$$ :d:beer:

My bike will be tamed in 1 day!!! Power and torque isn't the concern, it's the heavy wide feeling of the kxf's. I'm sure I'll get used to it in no time though. Yeah for sure we'll go for a rip. Me and the group have lots of plans this year. every weekend rides, trips to cadomin, brule, rocky, kamloops, merrit, chilliwack, and loon lake!!! full schedule this year!!

dirtbiker77

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
re-valve and re-spring!

My bike will be tamed in 1 day!!! Power and torque isn't the concern, it's the heavy wide feeling of the kxf's. I'm sure I'll get used to it in no time though. Yeah for sure we'll go for a rip. Me and the group have lots of plans this year. every weekend rides, trips to cadomin, brule, rocky, kamloops, merrit, chilliwack, and loon lake!!! full schedule this year!!

sounds like the same scedual as mine lol. might even hit up some dunes state side this year. some utah kinda stuff! you'll adapt to the widness real fast. they become realli comfortable.

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
15 days away! the weather better smarten up.....but it doesn't need to:)

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
received the pro circuit pipe today.....It's going back to where it came from. It showed up in a box with out packing. the silencer and pipe rattled around for who knows how long during shipping and came out with 3 nasty dents, has rust on it, and what looks to be scratches from the bender (under the coating). It appears to be a blemished pipe. In the years of me purchasing stuff online, I have never had such bad luck. First was missing bolts on the triple clamps...(resolved). wrong color sprocket for the new rims...(resolved with a free sprocket) and now this. Oh well.

hutch08

Reaction score
received the pro circuit pipe today.....It's going back to where it came from. It showed up in a box with out packing. the silencer and pipe rattled around for who knows how long during shipping and came out with 3 nasty dents, has rust on it, and what looks to be scratches from the bender (under the coating). It appears to be a blemished pipe.

My buddy just received a pro circuit pipe and silencer for his cr250.... Exact same story he told, wonder if it was the same vendor?

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy just received a pro circuit pipe and silencer for his cr250.... Exact same story he told, wonder if it was the same vendor?

It would be nice to know if it was the same vendor.

drewski

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry for the lack of updates but here it is all finished

Attachments

• kxbuilds.jpg
    kxbuilds.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 105
Top Bottom