top posters

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That was actually my first can of pop, in about 2 weeks
I drink Coke Zero or Pepsi Zero now. Haven’t had a regular Coke in years. I like the taste better than regular pop or the diet makes. Just for reference get some white table sugar and put 4 heaping tablespoons of sugar in a glass. That’s how much sugar is in can of coke or any non diet drink for that matter. A dietician showed me that and I quit on the spot.

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I drink Coke Zero or Pepsi Zero now. Haven’t had a regular Coke in years. I like the taste better than regular pop or the diet makes. Just for reference get some white table sugar and put 4 heaping tablespoons of sugar in a glass. That’s how much sugar is in can of coke or any non diet drink for that matter. A dietician showed me that and I quit on the spot.
That's not true.
That's like saying there is a liter of milk in 500g of cheese
I used to drink the zero family, including Sprite zero. Now I'm trying to stop all pops. I'll take real sugar over Aspartame any day of the week

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes
Where is that? I'm waiting for my pin drop lol
No idea, lol, I just remembered the parts guy talking about it last week. Apparently they sent 773 trucks out there and Vinci told them it was too big for the site.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's not true.
That's like saying there is a liter of milk in 500g of cheese
I used to drink the zero family, including Sprite zero. Now I'm trying to stop all pops. I'll take real sugar over Aspartame any day of the week
She lied. It’s 3.12 tablespoons of sugar or 39 grams. Or if you want shock and awe it’s 9.75 teaspoons of sugar in a can of coke. Processed sugar to boot. Better to use cane sugar. Healthier in moderation than processed white sugar.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She lied. It’s 3.12 tablespoons of sugar or 39 grams. Or if you want shock and awe it’s 9.75 teaspoons of sugar in a can of coke. Processed sugar to boot. Better to use cane sugar. Healthier in moderation than processed white sugar.
Actually now that I think about it she pulled a 500ml bottle out of her filing cabinet so she was right because a can of coke is only 355ml. Gotta stay the course here

Top Bottom