Bonnyville Snowdusters open house

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The Bonnyville Snow Dusters are hosting an open house at the Neighborhood Inn Alberta Room December 11th from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Come check out the new sleds on display and visit with friends. This also a good opportunity to purchase your trail passes.

Sparky67

Reaction score
The Bonnyville Snow Dusters are hosting an open house at the Neighborhood Inn Alberta Room December 11th from 7:00 pm to 9:00 pm. Come check out the new sleds on display and visit with friends. This also a good opportunity to purchase your trail passes.

Thank you for the heads up
Jason

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I believe Terry's open house was this past weekend.

yes you're right it was, I was there.... I mean in the future..... clubs working with supporting dealers can work out well for both parties.

Pawel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yes you're right it was, I was there.... I mean in the future..... clubs working with supporting dealers can work out well for both parties.

My bad i guess I miss understood...How was the shindig anyways?
I wanted to make it that night but on our way back from Saskatoon we got into an accident in Lloyd :(

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey Ron, has there been any thought into tying this into the same weekend as Terry's open house?

No we haven't discussed this. Terry (T&T Power Sports) and Roger ( Motion Motor Sports) are already big supporters of our open house.

Last edited:
Top Bottom