Zoleo in stock

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i suppose we can buy through website but if Dave sells em direct might as well go that route i figure. surely there is a Norona discount code! haha

Rene G

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

i suppose we can buy through website but if Dave sells em direct might as well go that route i figure. surely there is a Norona discount code! haha
Thanks for the plans, pretty sure Dave sells them.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score

Maybe if we get a bunch of us together and do group purchase we could get a better deal.

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
im also interested. Time might be of the essence with the way the whole electronic industry is. I need something for this season though. I had a buddy get in a bad accident last year. Not sledding but on the highway. Went through some tough times so I want to be better prepared for anything.

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
im also interested. Time might be of the essence with the way the whole electronic industry is. I need something for this season though. I had a buddy get in a bad accident last year. Not sledding but on the highway. Went through some tough times so I want to be better prepared for anything.
dave@davenorona.com 260.00 all in from me saves over retail and taxes

Top Bottom