Youth Snowmobile Safety Day

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
youth day.jpg

Youth Snowmobile Safety Day
Sunday Feb. 22/15 Boulder Mtn. 9 a.m. youth will need to register.
Children 10-18 are welcome to join us for the day on Boulder Mtn. learning about snowmobile and avalanche safety. Children 15 and younger must be accompanied by an adult. Youth must supply their own machine, appropriate clothing and avalanche gear (beacon, probe and shovel) and lunch. We do have some gear to loan out for the day.
This is a free informational day for youth and is presented by Avalanche Canada, the British Columbia Snowmobile Federation, the Revelstoke Snowmobile Club, Revelstoke Search and Rescue and Revelstoke RCMP.
More details and registration form now on the RSC`s website check the events link at bottom of home page.
http://revelstokesnowmobileclub.com/
Please bring up your children, grandchildren, nieces, nephews or favorite little person and spend the day with us.
Pizza and Prizes :)
Contact Kathy kburkeinrevy@gmail.com

Last edited:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
We are waiving the 10 yr old limit for the youth safety day and they do not need to ride their own machine, you can double them up. If you and your child would like to join us and you feel they are mature enough to benefit from the day you are more than welcome to spend the day with us. I do need you to register though. Registration form in on this page on club`s website. Please come up, a lot of info to share and it doesn`t just pertain to snowmobiling.

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Great turn out for the first Youth Snowmobile Safety day, big thanks to Yamaha Canada, Avalanche Canada and the Revelstoke Snowmobile Club for another great event, we are already planning next years. Thanks to everyone that came out and to those that helped.

Attachments

• DSC_0260.jpg
    DSC_0260.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC_1294.jpg
    DSC_1294.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 98
  • DSC_1603.jpg
    DSC_1603.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 107
  • DSC_1739.jpg
    DSC_1739.jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 102

NosRX1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really wish I was home for this, Just getting my 14 year old Daughter into the sport and any and all information will only help and encourage her. I hope you plan on doing this again next year cause this is a great idea and great for the sport teach them right while they are young!....Hearing things from other people rather then just Dad, sometime's seems to be received more openly lol.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
There was a lot of interest and talk of doing this again next yr. We had just as many girls as boys attend, it was great to see. I think we all went home a little wiser.

Top Bottom