you know whats interesting?

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Haven't heard any dyno chat either? I recall all the bla bla bla about dyno numbers last year. Guess all the dynos are broke since the 900r was released and doo cranked up the HP.

Mountainman52

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
now that the G5 is out there just decimating everything in its path, no one is making fun of how it looks like a turtle anymore.....hmm maybe looks arent everything
You must have a lot of time on your hands or (BORED) to start a thread like this, We all know Max in your Eyes there is only one snowmobile on the planet.........:rolleyes: that would sure be BORING........Kinda like Fat Chicks are kinda fun........

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You must have a lot of time on your hands or (BORED) to start a thread like this, We all know Max in your Eyes there is only one snowmobile on the planet.........:rolleyes: that would sure be BORING........Kinda like Fat Chicks are kinda fun........

lol far from bored, between my business,wifes projects and life im flat out. But when an opportunity presents itself i have to jump on it

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
😐……
They look stupid. And u know it, but just don’t wana say it,
but deeep down inside u know it max.
Or u wouldn’t start a thread on prego turtle looking g5s again
Lol

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Aftee riding one for 3 days this past weekend they are a fun impressive sled. Wraps can go a long way to help the looks with them. Not Sidewinder power but was enough giddy up for me to look into a 154 turbo for next season.

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know Bombardier kind of stole the look
07524694-EF6E-4063-AF1F-793CA23A2875.png

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wait, what? Has Skidoo finally caught up to the Boost-It turbo kits circa 2013?

Congratulations BRP, I'm so proud of you, it only took 10 years for a multi-billion dollar corporation with an R&D budget well into the millions to beat a 10 year old sled with a turbo kit built by a few guys in their garage.

Yeah I know BRP, I shouldn't be so sarcastic, you scrimped and saved everyplace you could. Like the $50 you saved because only one headlight works, or the dozens of dollars saved by stepping back 20 years to the Chinese made Silent Chain which you bought off Arctic Cat 15 years ago, when even they decided to step into the 20th century. But really, torsion springs? John Deere doesn't even use those on cultivators anymore. And those body panels? What happened? Didn't anyone realize one was bigger than the other? Like a lot bigger? Or was that a design change at the plant in Mexico, is it used to smuggle coke across the border?

Hell, you're so desperate for attention you had to mock Arctic Cat's god awful chassis setup, and then proceed to sue them for patent infringement to ensure the world knew you, BRP, were responsible for the technical merits of that piece of garbage. I mean, it only took you 6 years to realize they copied the design, but you're clearly a little slow, just like most of your riders.

Maybe there is hope for you yet though, although you had to import it from Europe the Lynx works pretty good, 15" wide track, coil overs in the skid. Once it gets an upright steering post it'll be the perfect machine, just like a Polaris is. But those that want perfection are already riding Polaris, so maybe you're best at staying second best?

Top Bottom