Y2Y Bighorn Media BS

Ramjet15x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Again Y2Y is releasing another poll of their supporters and passing it off as a poll on general population poll on Global today.
They appear to have re-released another poll to push ahead on the NDP/Y2Y push the narrative to close out bighorn access and park closures. Make out the stoppage of the closure is a PC change, like it is so bad to follow the current laws and guidance plans out in place by all stakeholders. (With of course the negative connotation attached by left wing media.)

Then John Q. Public goes we should do something, without having any knowledge of what actually goes on, then doing something makes another park, closes off general access, this in turn funnels all motorized users into smaller and smaller areas which leads to over use of those areas and then govt comes in and say the areas are in danger from over use.

This conveniently includes resource development like energy sector or forestry access as well.

Many of these “do something” supporters can’t actually find the areas without support or have even walked /hiked camped in the area to see how vast it actually is.

Just one more cut of a thousand cuts.
Rant over

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Again Y2Y is releasing another poll of their supporters and passing it off as a poll on general population poll on Global today.
They appear to have re-released another poll to push ahead on the NDP/Y2Y push the narrative to close out bighorn access and park closures. Make out the stoppage of the closure is a PC change, like it is so bad to follow the current laws and guidance plans out in place by all stakeholders. (With of course the negative connotation attached by left wing media.)

Then John Q. Public goes we should do something, without having any knowledge of what actually goes on, then doing something makes another park, closes off general access, this in turn funnels all motorized users into smaller and smaller areas which leads to over use of those areas and then govt comes in and say the areas are in danger from over use.

This conveniently includes resource development like energy sector or forestry access as well.

Many of these “do something” supporters can’t actually find the areas without support or have even walked /hiked camped in the area to see how vast it actually is.

Just one more cut of a thousand cuts.
Rant over
The AOHV needs to get involved with this

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There should be a B2B lobby,
Brap2Brap trail. from Montana to the top of BC
For any atv

What a pipe dream that would b
Lol

Lem Lamb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm out...

We got vary little responce on the last run at this ndp/ 2y2 crap last time,,, I highly dought that a person or group of motorized enthusiasts can do it again...

Buy a Pedal bike or hiking boots will be the only option,,, of course they will add time restrictions for all user groups...

Good luck all,,, its a up hill battle from here on in,,, the goverment is not intrested in us 1 bit...

Its more important too pezzzz the other great nations of the world even though they are broken and run down...

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm out...

We got vary little responce on the last run at this ndp/ 2y2 crap last time,,, I highly dought that a person or group of motorized enthusiasts can do it again...

Buy a Pedal bike or hiking boots will be the only option,,, of course they will add time restrictions for all user groups...

Good luck all,,, its a up hill battle from here on in,,, the goverment is not intrested in us 1 bit...

Its more important too pezzzz the other great nations of the world even though they are broken and run down...
People won’t fight for their own personal discriminations. Labour laws. Charters and freedoms. We are actually being criminalized/victimized daily buy our own governments and yet we comply. So sad. Good luck finding others for defending a couple trails if we can’t even defend our god given freedoms

Last edited:

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I’m in for the fight!! I don’t comply with anything! People think fighting is sucking up to the enemy hahahahaha! Traitor losers I say

Top Bottom