Worst service ever at bow cycle south calgary

new_nytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe they sucked out the oil with a vacuum hose instead of pulling the drain? I know that what they do on the XM chaincases instead of pulling the cover off. Just saying.

I have had my sled in there for service and didn't have a problem, although I did not mark anything to make sure they did everything (first service and rear axle recall and ecm reflash). They did the rear axle and reflash for sure that I know. I dropped it off in the morning and picked it up just before closing on the same day as promised.

Was I treated like a King? No. Did I expect to be treated like a King? No. Did I expect the dealer to make my request his #1 priority and on short notice? No.

Was the service and customer experience decent and my sled ready on time? Absolutely.

The fact that you painted the seal tells me you probably wouldn't have been happy with the service regardless of the outcome. I doubt you would be posting about the "good" service you received if they had removed the drain plug.

Did they at least put new oil in it?

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe they sucked out the oil with a vacuum hose instead of pulling the drain? I know that what they do on the XM chaincases instead of pulling the cover off. Just saying.

I have had my sled in there for service and didn't have a problem, although I did not mark anything to make sure they did everything (first service and rear axle recall and ecm reflash). They did the rear axle and reflash for sure that I know. I dropped it off in the morning and picked it up just before closing on the same day as promised.

Was I treated like a King? No. Did I expect to be treated like a King? No. Did I expect the dealer to make my request his #1 priority and on short notice? No.

Was the service and customer experience decent and my sled ready on time? Absolutely.

The fact that you painted the seal tells me you probably wouldn't have been happy with the service regardless of the outcome. I doubt you would be posting about the "good" service you received if they had removed the drain plug.

Did they at least put new oil in it?

He won't answer you... Next post will be in 4-6 weeks saying how they ripped him off.. I'm just guessing.

X-Treme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.robinsautomotive.ca
Just like Ron said, let's hear both sides of the story before we go judging. I'm betting there are LOTS of people here that are more than happy with their experience at said dealer. Perhaps the dealer needs to come on here and share their side of the story... You can bet that the OP isn't gonna share the dealers side.

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's another thing that is piss poor as far as I am concerned is when a OP'S start something like this and you fellas do let it go and contact the other party to let them know what's going on?
Why in the hell can't the OP have enough balls to come back on and explain the good out come.
Have seen a couple do it and its good to see. Like the 872 out come? Good on the OP for coming on and explaining the good out come.
You mods have to let these things play out as IMO its important info for the company as well as they may not even have none they had a upset customer? I would want know if I was a the owner.
I am sure Martins has pissed off a few and don't even know they did. I have caught a couple that lasted about 15 to 30 min until Mods deleted????
Anyway try to keep it real for all vendors and handle like you have with this one. Good job.
Cheers Guys

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I suggest we ask the fellow who is concerned to explain the "whole story". What was he looking to get done??? What was the work order? Typically if you phone a store they have a "this call will be monitored for training purposes". Lets all have a listen together, then perhaps we can get to the bottom of this. The stealership and him both have a responsibility to report facts. If neither of them are willing to do that then this is over.
I admit i am the worst kind of customer, i expect work to be done in a timely, professional matter, Invoices to be descriptive and completed 100%, service personal to be courteous and respectful. And if not, i completely and utterly lose my chit.. its something of a personal development moment... I'm told i need to relax and go with the flow.
Rumor has it you were unintentionally abrasive once.

martincc

Reaction score
I don't post much.. but I have also had nothing but terrible experiences with both locations with this dealer. No one in our group deals with them anymore. Feel free to buy there and find out for yourself, just my experience.

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
gotta say my personal experience with them isnt very positive either. They never had the time of day for me with my old mxz. Needless to say I went and bought a brand new cat. Thanks Ralphs for the great service! Would be nice to see them on here. All the other dealers are on here, Why not bow cycle?

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My buddy bought a 07 from them, at 300 km is fawked a set of pistons... They said snow injested... Made him pay

200 more km, pistons gone again... Said snow still

The hole time he's been telling them that coolant is going missing and nothing leaking on ground

After taking it to a different dealer, they found the bottom case half's cracked, sucking coolant in and screwing pistons... Not snow injested

He went back to bow cycle for his 2 sets he paid for to get done, to get paid back

Called brp ect... Got nothing

Never went back

LID

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe just good luck but I've had good dealing with the south location since they first opened. Good work turn arounds, a few hurry-up before the weekend jobs. A few warranty issues, a few replaced sled tarps. Stuff I need usually in stock.

I can't complain

Top Bottom