Winegard portable satellite

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have one, the biggest problem I have is that it needs a good view of the sky. Park in the best campsite with tall trees all around and your screwed. I have had to put it on the roof of the truck at times out by the road to get a good view. I now book sites based on the direction of the drive way so I can get a good view. Other then this it works awesome. No regrets buying it.

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
I know that all too well working on the rigs moving he trailer every 2 weeks, sometimes a couple times a week depending on what the scope was. Keep lots of coax with you.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know that all too well working on the rigs moving he trailer every 2 weeks, sometimes a couple times a week depending on what the scope was. Keep lots of coax with you.

Yes, I have about 50' in the trailer. However when you dish is in the middle of the road people tend to get upset. :D Great little dish but reception is a small window.

Snowdin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have the auto one on the roof of my moho. Works great. No problems last couple years.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Come on guys we go camping to get away from the tv....unless it's raining, then your every buddy's best friend.

Top Bottom