Win a date with hill billy harlot

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Ok that was not the billy i was looking for in the pic 8or, pretty sure i dont want to know what that billy does with his treasures/roadkill.

And now who is the new mod, really it doesnt matter , just remember to take nothing i say serious, and if i say something and it hurts im sorry it was the truth

Sorry, for the delayed reply.

This is me. :beer: :beer: :d

HELLBILLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If we really went with her best qualities this thread would have been deleted by the second post.

Is there something wrong with being good? And you guys have NO CLUE how thrilled I am you followed me over here, just to mess with me!!!!

HELLBILLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well, since Im not on the market..... nobody! Ya, Im single but I like it that way...

HELLBILLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Now Im curious though.... They do know how to get my attention, so I want to know what JBB had in mind for the game? Aside from messing with me, how was someone supposed to win? :confused: And do I have a say, or is JBB the judge? I'll play....Im bored...

HELLBILLY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You realize THAT is what keeps them comming around......

Thrill of the chase....

I have to give them this.... They are very good at games... I don't have as much time to devote to the games though. Lots of other stuff to do.. :beer:

Top Bottom