Will you get to ride your Ski-Doo next winter ??

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I panic bought a 2020 expert today. My sled had been at dealer since early October. But no eta on gauges. And when they do show, there’s nothing saying mine will fill first. I also could have it by the weekend. Bad time to be a doo dealer.

Not a great time to be any timer of dealer, hard to keep the doors open with limited product to sell!

JustChilling19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I panic bought a 2020 expert today. My sled had been at dealer since early October. But no eta on gauges. And when they do show, there’s nothing saying mine will fill first. I also could have it by the weekend. Bad time to be a doo dealer.
Mind if I ask what that ran? I’ve been working on a 21 turbo all weekend. Haven’t been able to make it work. Very little out there. Even less with another year warranty…

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want my f’n sled ski dude! Get ur ducks aligned! Buddy friend owns a polaris dealership...he has one ready for me and will give me ski dudes- $500 deposit back...should I jump ship?

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I want my f’n sled ski dude! Get ur ducks aligned! Buddy friend owns a polaris dealership...he has one ready for me and will give me ski dudes- $500 deposit back...should I jump ship?
Comes with gauge and is ready to use as opposed to, nice to look at!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

You should try the Polaris. Will give you a new founds respect for BRP products even late ones lmao

JustChilling19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too much. This one is not a turbo. 1400 Kms. 16000$.
Had a couple guys agree to $20k on turbos then renig. Can be picked up for $22k. I’ll hold a while longer. Rain to the top just got forecasted in revy. Lots of it. Not good.

Just found out another buddy might back out of his snowcheck poo. Dealer still telling him the 15th. That’s $26k but at this point what’s the difference from $22… 3 year warranty to.

People shot gun buying sleds scared of supply. What a time to be alive.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lotsa new freerides out this weekend, turbo and non... Buddys new expert 154 turbo pretty much does backflips on its own lol

Didnt see a single Matryx besides Turkeys lol

did see a mountain max and who knows what a new cat looks like?

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotem
IMG_20211130_182530816.jpg

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
His reply should be interesting. Probably like a typical salesman. Blah blah blah. I was the second order from turple bros. Ordered mine 15 minutes after they opened the day of snow checking…….that should hold somewhat of value.
No one of my sleds is sitting without a gauge to and the others will be shipped, not sure eta, complete. I will be talking about this on the first after dark with ski doo hopefully tomorrow night friday on the live show. No use answering stuff like this anymore as these kind of comments show that whatever I say you wont believe any way so others who want to hear the tough real answers have to wait. Sorry guys!

firstdoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't think I've seen this before. Martin has a pre-order going on for 2023 snow-check models that haven't even been released. $200 refundable micro deposit.
So does this mean if you don't get in on the pre-release order list, you won't get a chance to to get a snow-check?

This is on their FB page:
"Don't be left waiting for your 2023 machines. Put your name on the list to get a 2023 Ski-Doo, Sea-Doo Swtich, or Sea-Doo PWC/Spark. With a $200 refundable micro deposit you will reserve your name on the list.
Don't miss out! Reserve your spot today at martinmotorsports-ps.ca/--pre-order-event "

Last edited:

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't think I've seen this before. Martin has a pre-order going on for 2023 snow-check models that haven't even been released. $200 refundable micro deposit.
So does this mean if you do get in on the pre-release order list, you won't get a chance to to get a snow-check?

This is on their FB page:
"Don't be left waiting for your 2023 machines. Put your name on the list to get a 2023 Ski-Doo, Sea-Doo Swtich, or Sea-Doo PWC/Spark. With a $200 refundable micro deposit you will reserve your name on the list.
Don't miss out! Reserve your spot today at martinmotorsports-ps.ca/--pre-order-event "

The intent of the preorder is to try and get ahead of the game and to have a fair system for all martins customers incase we are in a situation again next fall like we are now. The way things are going that is very possible. If you don't get your name on the preorder list you can still snow check in the spring but if there is a limited amount of machines built you may not be able to. Getting your name on the pre order list secures your spot. How this works is by martins having all of their preorders in before snow check opens allows them to input all of their customers into the system on snow check opening day which would help with getting better delivery dates. In most cases, customers that ordered in the last few days of snow check ended up getting bad news this year in regards to delivery dates. The idea is to try and curb that right out of the gate. This is a 200$ refundable deposit but if you are a martins customer and want a snowmobile next year, i would get on this pre order list ASAP.

You don't have to pick your exact machine at this time because we don't know exactly what is coming out but they do ask for a preference, a salesman would contact you to confirm your order prior to entering it into the snow check program.

Hope this helps.

crazy times we are in, having to pre order your pre order. LOL

Top Bottom