Will you get to ride your Ski-Doo next winter ??

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
if anyone has a 850T kicking around they dont plan on riding might get what ya paid for it in about a month LOL
I got a 2012 and 2013 Arctic Cat that might be worth some weight again !!!!!!

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if anyone has a 850T kicking around they dont plan on riding might get what ya paid for it in about a month LOL

I’ve had mine on the market since July, amazing how many people think the used market is like it was in the past. Now that the snow is close, and the potential lack of new sleds at the moment, My asking price is about to go higher. Lol

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to my dealer- if you ordered a 154- ur hooped...Feb delivery....

For everyone else most sleds are the dealer and awaiting clusters, which are 3-4 weeks out.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Talked to my dealer- if you ordered a 154- ur hooped...Feb delivery....

For everyone else most sleds are the dealer and awaiting clusters, which are 3-4 weeks out.
Yes the sleds coming in February from my dealer are all 154's. One is one of our dealership ambassadors.

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
February for mine. What does a guy do really. Don’t ride if you’ve already sold your old iron. Collect the deposit back and loose another $400-600 on increase in price for the 2023’s. Thing that really picks my ass is most likely you’ll be able to pick up a out of season sled before your snow check arrives. And you got guys like Carl flexing his mob of 20 sleds, while the paying customer is left making this decision.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
February for mine. What does a guy do really. Don’t ride if you’ve already sold your old iron. Collect the deposit back and loose another $400-600 on increase in price for the 2023’s. Thing that really picks my ass is most likely you’ll be able to pick up a out of season sled before your snow check arrives. And you got guys like Carl flexing his mob of 20 sleds, while the paying customer is left making this decision.
Yeah I saw that as well on his Crackbook page. Not thinking he has any 154's in his fleet. Definately getting his 175's a month ahead of mine. Pull is a wonderful thing. Ashley still waiting for her ride at the dealership but Michelle Salts is there minus some parts.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah I saw that as well on his Crackbook page. Not thinking he has any 154's in his fleet. Definately getting his 175's a month ahead of mine. Pull is a wonderful thing. Ashley still waiting for her ride at the dealership but Michelle Salts is there minus some parts.

Don’t forget the new ambassadors for this year as well.
Nadine should of been an ambassador years ago tho, Im really happy for her.

doox

Reaction score
Wondering the way BRP is deciding on delivery of snow checks, is it based on the date you ordered? Like I said in an above post my 154 Turbo is supposed to be delivered in November and you guys out west are saying Feb. delivery. I ordered the first day and asked for early delivery, and I live in Manitoba.

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wondering the way BRP is deciding on delivery of snow checks, is it based on the date you ordered? Like I said in an above post my 154 Turbo is supposed to be delivered in November and you guys out west are saying Feb. delivery. I ordered the first day and asked for early delivery, and I live in Manitoba.

Ya almost positive they roll out accordingly to snow checked date. Someone may chime in here if I’m wrong. But not sure if they batch off the line and build a bunch of same length sleds. 175” first then 165” followed by 154”

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was told day of order is the sequence of delivery
with that i also was told they are out of 154 tracks as for the delay in those not completed in build yet

Top Bottom