Will you get to ride your Ski-Doo next winter ??

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
Ya
Yeah same with my dealer. He really has nothing to sell from BRP. if something comes in it is already sold or has a waiting list. Even selling stuff into Eastern Canada. Cra
Yeah same with my dealer. He really has nothing to sell from BRP. if something comes in it is already sold or has a waiting list. Even selling stuff into Eastern Canada. Crazy
Ya it should make the used market pretty decent if you want to get rid of stuff.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled riding is canceled

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told by my buddy who owns a big dealership out west there will be some surcharges on floor models this season. He wasn’t sure of the cost but thought 1000$ was where it was going to be.

Yep, I heard that as well. I heard 500 bucks tho.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The crates will be marked incomplete if they are missing parts.
Definitely do not need the third axle down for that weight.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You think Yamaha even sold a full truck load of sleds this year?
I don't know what their dealers are told to take. I'm thinking they are far easier to deal with than BRP or Polaris is. I highly doubt they sold a lot. Just not enough changes to their lineup to draw peeps in. Now that Doo and Poo have turbo 2 strokes there is even less interest in a heavy 4 stroke I'm thinking?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So there will be delays I was told. Units could come as late as early February as last run is scheduled for mid January. Customer has the option to cancel his snow check by Oct 31/21 and can get their deposit back or forward it to a 2023 snow check. Dealers will be calling customers now to inform them on their units new updated delivery schedule. I feel lucky as my model number is scheduled for November. Tough deal for the dealers. At the mercy of the chip shortages

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
165 x turbo
Last 20 guys to order got bumped to january. Sounds like most wont be ready til at least dec
Lots of sleds in store. Just not complete

Top Bottom