Will you get to ride your Ski-Doo next winter ??

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
won't be surprised at all if sleds are delayed or delayed significantly. there's some interesting clips on youtube about the multiple reasons chip production just can't suddenly ramp up to meet the massive demand.
article on it:

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So I guess SkiDoo is going to start shipping units this week. There will be ones with a special marking that may be missing chip related parts like Dess Keys and gauges. As parts become available they will be rushed to dealers as part of a warranty campaign to be updated and delivered to customers. Dess Posts will be low priority compared to other parts so your sled may have just a tether function instead of a anti theft function which is fine by me. That function will be updated at a later date when more chips are available

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMG_20210703_100149226.jpg

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice, unfortunately i spoke to my sales rep and he said lots were coming without a couple electronic items. Apparently those items should be here well before the snow flies, so here's hoping.

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
I was told by my buddy who owns a big dealership out west there will be some surcharges on floor models this season. He wasn’t sure of the cost but thought 1000$ was where it was going to be.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was told by my buddy who owns a big dealership out west there will be some surcharges on floor models this season. He wasn’t sure of the cost but thought 1000$ was where it was going to be.
Whats the reasoning for that?

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya it was just something that was said in conversation. He also has sold out on all 2022 seadoos already. Crazy times
Yeah same with my dealer. He really has nothing to sell from BRP. if something comes in it is already sold or has a waiting list. Even selling stuff into Eastern Canada. Crazy

Top Bottom