Will you get to ride your Ski-Doo next winter ??

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
I saw a truck leaving Turples Tuesday afternoon with about a half a load heading north. Then later saw another truck fully loaded at a pull off by fox Vegas heading north. Must be some getting out there. Got mine last week! 175 turbo!!!! Thanks GVP

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
They must have heard my bitching. At the dealer, get it Wednesday. Just in time too. I’ve resorted to tek screws and tie wire to keep the current one going. 😆

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My dealer said he received 5 more sleds yesterday. 2 more to come, both 154’s

greenthumb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Received and rode mine yesterday.

Stickers on some of the pieces indicate 12/22/2021, so exactly one month to arrive at the dealer including the holidays.

Now to deal with the over-revving. :cautious:

Last edited:

Truebro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok so in future... what does a guy order to get it? Honestly... I rode with a 22 Freeride and 22 expert... both turbo, in mid November... and guys still don't have X models...
I have my x. Got it mid Dec....

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Finally got my 154” T Feb 7th
IMG_5569.jpg

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
did you get any xtra credits small guage?
mine is at dealer for a week now also
2023 are 3gs more and 1 year less warranty
prob go pick it up I guess

REV2XHEART

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really cant imagine what those ambassadors and other skidoo people must had been thinking as they boast about the new 2023 gauge knowing how many 2022 snowcheckers and buyers they screwed out of the then new gauge and even getting their 2022 sleds until now.

Still crickets from skidoo. Wrong gauge with the sled you ordered 10 months ago " go F yourself" then they are all talk about a $1200 USD gauge option on the 2023. I said it before they held back chips by giving 2022 guys the old gauge so they can get the 2023 gauges out.

I am a skidoo fan boy I think they make the best sleds and more importantly rotax makes the best engines but they $crewed the 2022 buyers and thats why I didnt snowcheck a 2023

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really cant imagine what those ambassadors and other skidoo people must had been thinking as they boast about the new 2023 gauge knowing how many 2022 snowcheckers and buyers they screwed out of the then new gauge and even getting their 2022 sleds until now.

Still crickets from skidoo. Wrong gauge with the sled you ordered 10 months ago " go F yourself" then they are all talk about a $1200 USD gauge option on the 2023. I said it before they held back chips by giving 2022 guys the old gauge so they can get the 2023 gauges out.

I am a skidoo fan boy I think they make the best sleds and more importantly rotax makes the best engines but they $crewed the 2022 buyers and thats why I didnt snowcheck a 2023

The gauges do the exact same thing. I understand what your saying and you paid for the new guage but they both are the same essentially and have the same features

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I really wouldn't care if the sled only came with dummy lights for low fuel, and over heat. Once i know what my RPM is, I cant recall even looking at the gauge other than for how much fuel l have left. And I'm pretty dailed into to how far i can go in the different snow conditions.

Cableguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
essentially the same but not the same
brp should have done something
free belt or cover
anything other than a shoulder shrug would have been nice

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
essentially the same but not the same
brp should have done something
free belt or cover
anything other than a shoulder shrug would have been nice
Ya, if the sled was supposed t come with the 2 button and only came with a one button something should have been said at least.

Top Bottom