Why do politicians never answer direct questions?

sledneck__11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its drives me nuts the bullch!t run around politicians give when asked any question. In any other setting other then politics and you answer questions like that you would be out of a job or your head punched in,depending on the setting your in. Why do they get away with this ch!t perfect example is tonight with the tools interviews ? Do you support the truckers coming to ottawa. 5 mins later of talking no answer reporter asked question again trying to get a actual answer out of him this man has no spine. Him and sock boy have to be the worst for talking but never answering a dam thing why are politicians not held acountable to actually answer real questions

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Politics are a popularity contest. The right thing to do or the right thing to say, is not often popular these days.

It takes leadership, but nobody can lead because we are divided by misinformation.

Misinformation is destroying our society by division, divided we fall.

BILTIT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Govt is the largest mafia in the country, they dont have to answer because they run the place and make the rules. We need to stand up and take our country back. The only thing that can destroy them and their rule is a united populace.

Crustyolddude

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Because we don't tar and feather politicians anymore. There is no consequences for anything they do, so they do literally whatever they want
Exactly. 150 years ago (Which is only 6 generations). Politicians would have there heads chopped off. Paraded through the streets. However with influence of Propaganda (learned from WW2), they (the political parties) can train the people too become docile, harmless. Focus the peoples energy watching hockey, football, movies, etc. Otherwise mayhem in Ottawa. Media is a great political tool. Focus on entertainment and all problems go away, combined with alcohol, and legalized drugs…..

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
from an earlier post of mine..........

He answered those questions like he belongs in the Liberal caucus. What a "tool".

I feel they are groomed in a manner that goes in circles. He sounds exactly like Morneau sounded when he was questioned by Poilievre at a financial committee meeting.

gunner3006

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think there are so many people tired of the same political blabber and promises. All this talk of voting for something other than a conservative is just splitting the vote. It’s not tho. There were lots of people, some on here, say that o’tool was a sheep and a closet liberal. Just another member of the old boys club. And you know what, he is. Shocker. People place individuals on a pedestal, usually because of credentials. Trudy has nothing. He bought his way to his position. Politics needs a overhaul here. Getting way to corrupt.

Flapjack

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Top Bottom