Who's buying a new 2024 Polaris?

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snowcheck 2024 is over. Kinda thinking every dealer didn't do great compared to other snowchecks. probably sold out on the 7S's

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
snowcheck 2024 is over. Kinda thinking every dealer didn't do great compared to other snowchecks. probably sold out on the 7S's
It’s already over? Wow later release than Doo and shorter program. How are people going to procrastinate till the middle of spring? 😂

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm curious to see how many they sold. If it's anything like the RV dealers around here they are in for a slow year.
A slow year will hurt but might bring stuff back to reality and pre COVID prices...

Sent from my motorola edge plus using Tapatalk

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I orderd a 165 Pro Boost. Said I would never do it as it is too heavy compared to the N/A. What change my mind was the thought of owning both.
Choices are good.
Always ride the N/A on the first day. If you ride the turbo the first day you try and climb stuff you shouldn’t the second day with N/A.

Teth-Air

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Always ride the N/A on the first day. If you ride the turbo the first day you try and climb stuff you shouldn’t the second day with N/A.
I think that is good advice and then go back to the N/A for spring riding as the new beast will have that 3.25" track and it might not be so fun in set up snow.

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bet everytime the carbon tax goes up the RV sales go down

Interest rates, and prices are insane.

Paid $63k all in for our fifth wheel in June of 2020. Same trailer today in a 2023 is $87k.

Local dealer has a RV big show every February, this year they only sold 14 units at the show. I'm assuming they lost a fair bit of money hauling all the units to the expo center and renting it for the week.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think that is good advice and then go back to the N/A for spring riding as the new beast will have that 3.25" track and it might not be so fun in set up snow.
I have a Boost, a 2020 850 with a boondocker turbo and a 9R in my trailer, I rode the 9R 3 to 1 over the turbo sleds mostly due to snow conditions (missed the super deep powder days mostly) as well as avy conditions have been questionable for most of the winter so stayed out of the nose bleed section. The 9R is so lite, nimble and absolutely a blast to ride.

MP Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Interest rates, and prices are insane.

Paid $63k all in for our fifth wheel in June of 2020. Same trailer today in a 2023 is $87k.

Local dealer has a RV big show every February, this year they only sold 14 units at the show. I'm assuming they lost a fair bit of money hauling all the units to the expo center and renting it for the week.
Bought a new unit in 2014, toy hauler 5th... could probably get what I paid for it now. Comparable units now are selling WAAAAY north of $100G...

I have no sympathy for the RV industry... the cost vs build quality is terrible. Some of the larger dealerships have made gobs of money... they need a correction (unfortunately , the regular joes working at these dealerships will take the brunt of the hit)

powwow

Reaction score
The folks who bought new sleds and RVs in the last couple years are going to get a resale shock I would imagine. Especially sled with 2 year warranty. I know I ain't buying a used sled for top dollar with no warranty on it. Not sure how long sled loans are for, but I would imagine it's longer than a riden sled will last. Costly repairs on top of a loan payment is going to hurt.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question for the Polaris owners? What was your incentives for this spring break program? How much warranty they offering?

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Question for the Polaris owners? What was your incentives for this spring break program? How much warranty they offering?
It’s a little lame Ken.. 3 year on the 850 but 2 only on the boost and 9R. Of course you get to pick your colours with 9R and boost but I don’t think there’s much colour options on any other models. Snowchecks get a gift card for $100 off $500 purchase or $300 off $1000 purchase of accessories or apparel.. There’s a $1500 rebate if your sled does not ship before November 30th. Not deliver, ship, as in leaves factory is my take on it.
Edit: The 3 year warranty is on all snow checks other than boost or 9R, they are two only

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It’s a little lame Ken.. 3 year on the 850 but 2 only on the boost and 9R. Of course you get to pick your colours with 9R and boost but I don’t think there’s much colour options on any other models. Snowchecks get a gift card for $100 off $500 purchase or $300 off $1000 purchase of accessories or apparel.. There’s a $1500 rebate if your sled does not ship before November 30th. Not deliver, ship, as in leaves factory is my take on it.
I wonder if the manufacturers collide with each other? Skidoo only has a free gear option or 2 yr warranty? Kinda like the shrinkflation that’s going on. Pay more for less. They are pretty much forcing you to buy and sell after one year so that the guy buying your sled gets one year warranty to help the resale on the sale.

Dazzler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wonder if the manufacturers collide with each other? Skidoo only has a free gear option or 2 yr warranty? Kinda like the shrinkflation that’s going on. Pay more for less. They are pretty much forcing you to buy and sell after one year so that the guy buying your sled gets one year warranty to help the resale on the sale.
Good point and I would not be surprised if they work together to certain point on incentives etc.

Top Bottom