who lost their ramp

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was being the good son last night, cleaning my mothers driveway out near Calahoo. On the way home, along Hwy 37 me and lots of other people drove over a loading ramp for a trailer or possibly a sled deck. It was hard to see being dark out. I went back and picked it up. only minor damage and a very nice ramp. If anybody lost this ramp or knows who lost this ramp PM me. You must be able to describe it and give and approximate location of where you might have lost it. If that doesnt work.....................anyone want to buy a loading ramp???????:D:D:D

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We lost one about 4 years ago leaving the camp HE HO HA poker rally...everyone was in such a rush to get out there that no one pinned the ramp, we kinda laughed about when we got home BUT it could have been ugly if there was a small car with a family behind us. I was just glad no one got hurt. So about that ramp if it's black it's probably mine. LOL.

Murminator

Timber King
Reaction score
I drove down the road once and noticed me triler was dog tracking a bit thought hmm whats up with that?....drove a little farther and now it is real bad it was on the shoulder so I stopped. I forgot to put the pin in my tilt and swivel trailer:eek: it popped out of the mount and was twisting thank god it didn't tip up and the best part was.......the pin was still on the bumper of the truck :D

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We lost one about 4 years ago leaving the camp HE HO HA poker rally...everyone was in such a rush to get out there that no one pinned the ramp, we kinda laughed about when we got home BUT it could have been ugly if there was a small car with a family behind us. I was just glad no one got hurt. So about that ramp if it's black it's probably mine. LOL.

sorry not a winner:(

rsw

Reaction score
I lost one between your moms house and your house on hwy 37 the ramp had been drove over but in good shape! i must be mine!!

could you bring it to me???lol:rolling:

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I lost one between your moms house and your house on hwy 37 the ramp had been drove over but in good shape! i must be mine!!

your guys are too funny:nono:

perry27

Reaction score
well its not mine but i need one lol i got 2 which is only good for my quad no good for the sled.

badmonkey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll go $50.01 :common001:

maybe I should put it on E-bay:D:D:nono:....................Im sure someone is looking for it, maybe I should have left it on the road, or at least the side of the road. what other ways can I put it out there that I found a ramp. Im sure they are not cheap to replace. any ideas or suggestions????????:confused:

perry27

Reaction score
kijiji classified ads make them describe it and after a day if no one claims it sell it to me lol

Qub3d

Reaction score

Nice one! :lol:

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey bad monkey

In my opinion you did the right thing, someone could easily have gotten seriously hurt , killed maybe. Sh-- happens, and usually at the wrong time. I can tell he who lost said ramp sure knows the value of that ramp and i'll bet would like to get it back. You could try bargain finder, paper, Ed Sun, police radio stn, maybe Big sign were found.
I can tell you this much , it's worth more than what these donks are trying to get it for, I replaced one a while back $1000.00 +, Owner should be very happy to pay a reward for your troubles. A sign at road may work the best, he should be looking.
Sounds like your a stand up guy, like to see more people with your attitude, alot more enjoyment sledding not worrying about low life's.

Last edited by a moderator:

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friends of mine lost a ramp and live in that area, just heard about it last week but he lost it a while ago. I'll get in touch with him.

Top Bottom