Who else ordered a shredder?

Turbodiesels

Reaction score
Oh yeah, its a juicy shock. Went with a DS and sort of wishing I ordered an RE. Always been disappointed with stock shocks though, no matter how fancy they are so I wasn't sure if it was worth the money. Wonder how long it'll be before aftermarket shocks are available for it.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah, its a juicy shock. Went with a DS and sort of wishing I ordered an RE. Always been disappointed with stock shocks though, no matter how fancy they are so I wasn't sure if it was worth the money. Wonder how long it'll be before aftermarket shocks are available for it.

Im sure there will be lots of after market shocks available soon.

Id actually want those stock RE ones though. Worst case is revalve them to your liking.

Either way its a really nice sled.

Enjoy!

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I cant see wanting or needing more suspension than what the Lynx comes with. There is no one on earth riding those sleds harder than Andreas Bergmark.

Top Bottom