Who else is in love with their 2022 Turbo?

Depsnolvr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
OMG, this sled is an animal. By far the most fun machine I have ever owned. For those who know me, for years my dream was a factory low boost sled and now its a reality. These past two years have rejuvenated the kid in me. I'm sure others on the mountain hear my laughing all day long.

Post up some turbo love!

snoflake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I rode a 2020.5 for a couple weekends and really liked it. Have 5 days on my 2022 Turbo expert 165 and its smiles all day. I find Im burning more fuel, as i tend to drop down beside every pull through the trees i make just to look at the track. They rip. :skidoo:

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don’t have a 2022 but I love my 2021!!! They rip, I rode a 2022 and I liked the 34” ski stance. I didn’t notice it any stronger than the 2021.

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't have alot of miles on my '22 turbo freeride 165 but when i snowchecked it my idea was to give the turbo a try over my n/a '20 freeride to see what's what and go back to a non-turbo sled the next time i snowchecked if i wasn't that impressed. well, that's not gonna happen-it's gonna be a turbo from here on out.
my buddy has the same sled and said he couldn't believe how much more fun it was compared to his n/a machine.

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love my Doo Turbo’s! Here’s a vid from my ‘21 Freeride Turbo. Real fun sled! I do like my ‘22 T175 Expert for exploring and in deeper snow better (yes, I am an old guy now and can prove it by the reading glasses in my handlebar bag! Haha!). The 34” front end makes it real easy to throw around. Not as much power as the new Poo turbo, but then again I’ve never had to change spark plugs and am too in love with SHOT to even consider one.

Attachments

• IMG_1169.MP4
    29.3 MB

jcjc1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yep SHOT is pretty amazing although it went out halfway through last season on my '20 freeride. covered under warranty but never brought it in because i sold the sled.

JungleJim

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By stopping with the Turbo tipped slightly on its left, the turbo venting becomes a perfect helmet heater and goggle defroster when taking a break. Almost worth it for the nice toasty helmet, never mind the miles of smiles!

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By stopping with the Turbo tipped slightly on its left, the turbo venting becomes a perfect helmet heater and goggle defroster when taking a break. Almost worth it for the nice toasty helmet, never mind the miles of smiles!

also,

there is a panini press on the exhust side. basically put anything flat in tinfoil and shes hot and melted in 3 mins.

Dawizman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy rented a Summit X in Revy last week. Took a little 5 minute rip on it. Was a fun machine. A little quicker than my modded Alpha, but a lot more playful due to the suspension differences. I'm done with the mod sled life though. Plan to stay as close to stock as possible from now on. I may have snagged a Summit X snow-check from Martins, although I wanted a Freeride, they are hard to come by.

Looking forward to it's maiden voyage.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Buddy rented a Summit X in Revy last week. Took a little 5 minute rip on it. Was a fun machine. A little quicker than my modded Alpha, but a lot more playful due to the suspension differences. I'm done with the mod sled life though. Plan to stay as close to stock as possible from now on. I may have snagged a Summit X snow-check from Martins, although I wanted a Freeride, they are hard to come by.

Looking forward to it's maiden voyage.
Stock or walk! Welcome to the team.
I heard someone say the new Freerides are barely any different from a Summit.

Top Bottom