Who’s all sled camping in 2021/22

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thankfully family has a cabin in Valemount. Suck that we wont be able to support the local businesses but at least we have a place to stay.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why not just stand up and be proud of you what you stand up for instead of taking the low road ?
I’m proud of my convictions but also not Stupid. Wouldn’t be surprised In a short that the media will have all the vaccinated people dialled and frenzied collecting bounties for the unvaccinated. Won’t catch me slipping. Kinda the Same reason Jews didn’t walk around carrying the star of David on their hats.

Shits gonna get interesting. Especially for those who believe with 2 Covid shots they’re gonna be free driving around Canada camping and quading like the old days. Lol. Ya right.
once they wake up it’s gonna be too late

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can we stay on topic at least once? I have a small 19 foot Toyhauler that should be good and heat pretty good.

What are the best things to suggest as must haves and the cool stuff no one ever thought of before you.

Go!!

Catman10

Drinking the Doolaid
Reaction score
I wil be doing extensive work to my enclosed trailer to make it a nice living space/sled hauler. its 28 feet long so I have a floorpan made up, gonna insulate the floor do some extra heating and have everything else needed to make it Rv like just not so fancy, I have a 100 gallon slip tank in my truck so if I want I never have to spend a cent in B.C except for trail passes etc which I will gladly do and then some. Its sad that we have to go to this extent because I believe most of the people in our sledding towns want us there but this fffnnn government just bites.

+SLEDWRECKS+

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
IMGP0219.JPG

Lunch_Box

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The biggest issue for the trailers (unless set up in a permanent spot) is your fresh water and grey/black tanks. Most aren't heated so you will either need to bring water with you and ch!t in the bush or find a way to heat your underbelly.

Legend14

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Can we stay on topic at least once? I have a small 19 foot Toyhauler that should be good and heat pretty good.

What are the best things to suggest as must haves and the cool stuff no one ever thought of before you.

Go!!
Water tanks/batteries under bed,heat blankets on propane,heat trace/spray foam on underneath grey/black with tank heater blankets,make sure you got lock de-icer inside,the aluminum lock can freeze, I can camp all winter long without any problems it just takes way more energy/insulation,easy to get stuck, gotta have a winch and tire chains,road salt is a enemy.

Top Bottom