Whitecourt

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
So looking to do a day ride around Whitecourt with my 12 year old this weekend. Would like to do a bit of trail and hopefully find a bit of off trail stuff, wondering if someone can point me in the right dirrection? Should we stage north or south of town?

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So looking to do a day ride around Whitecourt with my 12 year old this weekend. Would like to do a bit of trail and hopefully find a bit of off trail stuff, wondering if someone can point me in the right dirrection? Should we stage north or south of town?
North side is way better for finding off trail! There are a few power lines and pipe lines that cross the trail system.

South is pretty strictly trail. Thick forest

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
North side is way better for finding off trail! There are a few power lines and pipe lines that cross the trail system.

South is pretty strictly trail. Thick forest

If you stage at the groat staging area south and bypass most of the thick trees there is more off trail options than the north, if leaving from town you are right

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you stage at the groat staging area south and bypass most of the thick trees there is more off trail options than the north, if leaving from town you are right
Must be heading south toward Edson?

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep towards Tom hill cabin, tons of old roads, cut lines and power lines out that way

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yep towards Tom hill cabin, tons of old roads, cut lines and power lines out that way

IMG_2065.jpg

IMG_2066.jpg

armascott

Armaguard
Reaction score
Went for a ride out there yesterday staged at Eagle. Snow was better than I expected trails are in great shape, enough snow to keep my 163 cool. Found some nice snow down a power line, enough for my son to get stuck on flats lol.

IMG_0505.jpg

IMG_0501.jpg

mxcollector

Reaction score
Two old guys wants to go trails riding on Wednesday ... How's the conditions and where and went was it groom last ?

Top Bottom