Whitecourt/Swan snow condition updates??????

BruteCamo

Reaction score
Lookin to get the ladies out for one more ride.....
Anybody have any current snow condition reports?
Hopin to find enough snow for a rip on Saturday.
Thanks!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A bunch of us are headed to swan hills saturday. Hope it's good!!

BruteCamo

Reaction score
Thanks for the updates! Any suggestions on where we could stage around whitecourt? or would it be better to head towards fox creek or swan hills? The 4place enclosed takes up a bit of real estate! Hopin theres still some snow in the staging areas!

f150truck

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
AMA Highway camera pic halfway between Whitecourt & fox Creek at the truck pullout @ Eagle tower Road

Alberta Highway Cameras

3-29-2012 10-18-08 AM.jpg

Russ37

Reaction score
thinking about going out to Swan this weekend. does anyone know what the snow will be like. Heard we are going to get a dump tonight. How does one get to goose tower?

Reaction score
There should still be lots of snow in the Swan Hills I was out today north of Edson and there was still 2-3 ft. There was a hard layer on top so if you kept moving you were OK. We got brave and tried some cutlines that had no previous tracks on them and regretted it, so after digging ourselves out a few times we stuck to used trails. I would not go out unless you have a track 136" or longer. Most of the roads were bare/muddy so don't plan on using them to get around on your sled.

fj40

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone been to swan hills today thinking of going sat, but don't want to drive up there if the condition are bad?

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of snow to the west of swan. Was out quading west of whitecourt yesterday and the creeks are starting to open up and there is lots of flood ice in places but not to bad at all. Buddy of mine is working up west of swan and said there is still tons of snow left, probably almost two weeks of riding left if you dont mind sloppy roads

ASSAULTrmk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode swan today wasn't bad at all found some good snow the more north west u go!!!!

rrallon

Reaction score
rode goose mountain saturday lots of snow still finding untouched snow but the road was terrible

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode goose mountain saturday lots of snow still finding untouched snow but the road was terrible
Yeah, good time to stay off those roads with trailers, that blue Judy Creek mud will send you all sorts of places you don't intend to go.

Russ37

Reaction score
Hey guys I lost a ramp for the sled trailer coming out of Goose Tower on Saturday the 7th. anybody happen to pick it up. I was driving the Red Chevy and parked at the 28 km marker. really appreciate if someone could have picked it up.

Top Bottom