Whitecourt conditions

tiger666

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We're thinking of heading up saturday,It would be nice if they got a little more snow between know and then.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please be sure to pick up your ASA trail pass or day pass when riding on the Trailblazers' trails guys. IGA in Whitecourt has them available. The trail system has been cleaned by volunteers multiple times this fall but we are waiting for more snow to begin grooming.

rebel

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Please be sure to pick up your ASA trail pass or day pass when riding on the Trailblazers' trails guys. IGA in Whitecourt has them available. The trail system has been cleaned by volunteers multiple times this fall but we are waiting for more snow to begin grooming.
Can a guy get em online?

B3ntTw1g

Reaction score
I bought my pass online from the ASA and then they mail you the sticker and card. Took 3 days though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rsaint

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What we got south of town did more damage with almost rain like conditions forming a crust possibly better in the hills and Eagle staging area.

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here are some pictures from Saturday Dec 12th.
A few of us staged at Eagle River and Ran the Triangle trail up to the warm up cabin. (Athabasca Loop)
There is one warning of hazard along that way. Leaving the cabin we went west, There is a long flat straight stretch where you can easily hit Moc Chicken. at the end of it the trail branches right back into the trees. Two of our guys over shot this. there is a post frozen into the ground. this could really wreck somebodies day. it is about 30' past where the trail turns into the trees.

We built a stick TeePee over it as our saws wouldn't have done much.
Need a chainsaw to remove it.

On our way back to the trucks the Only Doo with us, lost his secondary. Thinking the spring broke.
Learned to pull a doo secondary you need to remove the jackshaft with it.:confused:

Attachments

• sled 1 jpeg.jpg
    sled 1 jpeg.jpg
    181.8 KB · Views: 236
  • sled 2 jpeg.jpg
    sled 2 jpeg.jpg
    171 KB · Views: 231
  • sled 3 jpeg.jpg
    sled 3 jpeg.jpg
    158.9 KB · Views: 230
  • sled 4 jpeg.jpg
    sled 4 jpeg.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 234

B3ntTw1g

Reaction score
I went up Saturday as well and saw your teepee! Thank you for doing that you just never know if your giving it and didn't see that it could be a bad weekend. I didn't need to drop my scratchers there seemed to be enough to snow to keep things cool enough.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: RXN
Top Bottom