Whitecourt conditions

amunro

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
If you wanna wear out scratchers, sliders, carbides, skis, tracks, break and bend a arms then yes by all means its decent

Sent from my iPhone because who uses a computer anymore

You have a horrible attitude. The snow is low yes it's not mountain riding. It is trail riding. Which is still in ok shape! People every weekend come here and ride our trails and have a good time as well as countless locals. I know one guy who has put over 1000km on this season already on the trails that you are to good for.
Yes this season sucks! But your constant negativity is surely not helping at all.
This is the the snow season we have been dealt, live with it!!!

Last edited:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
You have a horrible attitude. The snow is low yes it's not mountain riding. It is trail riding. Which is still in ok shape! People every weekend come here and ride our trails and have a good time as well as countless locals. I know one guy who has put over 1000km on this season already on the trails that you are to good for.
Yes this season sucks! But your constant negativity is surely not helping at all.
This is the the snow season we have been dealt, live with it!!!
Thank you amunro

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you amunro

Of course he's all for getting people to ride, when they wreck stuff its a positive for his shop, and it isn't if you wreck something its when you wreck something, plus 8 yesterday and a 30-40 km wind all day snow dropped at least 6-8" in my yard, its one thing to wreck something by an accident another to just senselessly wreck stuff

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The wife and I did the Silver Triangle today after the Media Ride. A bit rough in spots but still a good ride and a beautiful day for it. Just shy of 150 km ride... making the best of what little snow there is out there.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
150 km? And you didn't completely wreck your sled?

Senselessly?
The wife and I did the Silver Triangle today after the Media Ride. A bit rough in spots but still a good ride and a beautiful day for it. Just shy of 150 km ride... making the best of what little snow there is out there.

amunro

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Of course he's all for getting people to ride, when they wreck stuff its a positive for his shop, and it isn't if you wreck something its when you wreck something, plus 8 yesterday and a 30-40 km wind all day snow dropped at least 6-8" in my yard, its one thing to wreck something by an accident another to just senselessly wreck stuff

I get business by having great customer service, caring for the community and the sport both mountain riding and trail riding. I would never send someone out to see them wreck their machines I am honest that the conditions are not the best but I am not going to tell people the trails are unrideable and deny them the opportunity to ride for them selves and have an enjoyable day. We took 55 sleds today to the Summit cabin and back with no issues. 55 people had a great day enjoying snowmobiling. Doesn't seam senseless to me and I am going again tomorrow!

Summiteer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love the negative comments from guys that (as far as I know) don't contribute anything else. I too managed to senselessly put on about a 100k yesterday without breaking anything. Accusing Aaron of sending people out to ride to increase business pretty dickish.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Love the negative comments from guys that (as far as I know) don't contribute anything else. I too managed to senselessly put on about a 100k yesterday without breaking anything. Accusing Aaron of sending people out to ride to increase business pretty dickish.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes exactly as far as you know, purchase trail pass every year, even this year, been out on a couple trail cleanup days over the years, always clean up at and around the cabins when out riding, do almost all my parts and gear shopping local etc., just because im not part of the old boys club around here doesnt mean i dont contribute, just giving my honest opinion of our conditions, already have had multiple friends, people i know say they shoulda listened to me and saved there time and money. Always good to get out for a ride but to spend a bunch of money to drive from the city or further it just isnt worth it, you may get some people coming here to ride that say it was ok but i bet just as many are pissed of that someone says trails and riding is decent and they come out and end up doing damage and end up costing themselves hundreds of dollars or more to put 30 miles on in the dirt rocks and ice

Last edited:

amunro

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Yes exactly as far as you know, purchase trail pass every year, even this year, been out on a couple trail cleanup days over the years, always clean up at and around the cabins when out riding, do almost all my parts and gear shopping local etc., just because im not part of the old boys club around here doesnt mean i dont contribute, just giving my honest opinion of our conditions, already have had multiple friends, people i know say they shoulda listened to me and saved there time and money. Always good to get out for a ride but to spend a bunch of money to drive from the city or further it just isnt worth it, you may get some people coming here to ride that say it was ok but i bet just as many are pissed of that someone says trails and riding is decent and they come out and end up doing damage and end up costing themselves hundreds of dollars or more to put 30 miles on in the dirt rocks and ice

I appreciate others opinions and value the help we know there are many people who help that don't come out to the meetings. I am just tired of checking this and your opinions are the most negative they could be when the conditions in our opinion are not that bad. I took a look at the guest book at the summit cabin today and there were 7-8 pages or positive comments on how happy they were about the trail. And that is only since the middle of December there was 3-4 pages just from January. So it goes both ways. It really depends what you are looking for. I rode 180km today with friends from red deer who could not stop raving at how great it was
The silver summit trail is a write off. No snow left in the cut blocks. The summit trail is getting rough. It has enough s ow to ride and keep cool. Manweiler is in better condition but has more dirt spots due to the open cut blocks. But still a lot of fun. And the Bessie creek trail was smooth and amazing.
Accurate from what I saw today

Reaction score
Website
www.whitecourttrailblazers.ca
As a matter of fact, I put on over 1300 km this year on Whitecourt trails. We have had many people who are very happy with the riding. Really, it is about getting outside, enjoying nature and socializing. You might want to stay on the couch. You are safer there. Won't spend any money either. The trails are well maintained. Why don't you volunteer and get on the committee? I am sure you could teach the group a thing or two. tmo1620

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
As a matter of fact, I put on over 1300 km this year on Whitecourt trails. We have had many people who are very happy with the riding. Really, it is about getting outside, enjoying nature and socializing. You might want to stay on the couch. You are safer there. Won't spend any money either. The trails are well maintained. Why don't you volunteer and get on the committee? I am sure you could teach the group a thing or two. tmo1620

Not big on trying to join the "old boys club" around here, they are beyond teaching thats for sure,good for you and your 1300 kms, apparently i care more about my sleds than you and alot of others, as for the couch it dont see a ton of use, I dont work in the patch so im actually working everyday, and have 800+ km of mountain riding on the sleds so im not to worried, going again next week then twice again in march and april as well, if the snow was so "decent" the rally wouldnt of been cancelled, enough said, if I had a $hitbagger sled id be out putting miles on here as well but with 13&14 162" sleds and a 11 153" you wont see me tearing paddles off and wearing out skis

JustChilling19

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How's the snow? Considering going to putt around for the day tomorrow? First ride not in the mountains in 4 years!!!!

BertaBrandon

Reaction score
How's the snow? Considering going to putt around for the day tomorrow? First ride not in the mountains in 4 years!!!!

from what i know its pretty skinny, no trials officially opened yet. Have not seen with my own eyes best to maybe call the trailblazer club and get an opinion from someone who lives there bud

Top Bottom