Lost - White Klim F4 Helmet

shady280zx

Reaction score
Hey Guys, Thought I would post this here, I left my helmet on the back of my truck at the Big Blue/ Holy Grail Parking Lot (June Springs Road,) in Blue River BC. I am sure it fell off there, when I noticed I went back but someone had picked it up. If you have it and see this can you please contact me. It is a white Klim F4..... This was Dec 28th when I lost it.

Thx

Dan

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try getting ahold of the woman that runs the cat ski outfit up there?

shady280zx

Reaction score
Thats a good idea as they were the only other people on the mountain that day, do you know what it is called?

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats a good idea as they were the only other people on the mountain that day, do you know what it is called?

No sorry. I hear she isn't too friendly towards sledders though.

Edit: try asking Digger (blue river sledz), Pattie or Robin (holy smoke), or Lexy (glacier mountain lodge).

shady280zx

Reaction score
Yeah I sent them an email and they were nice enough to respond that they hadn't seen it. I had to rent a sled from Digger so he hadn't seen it, I was staying at the Glacier but I haven't contacted the Holy Smoke, that will be my next contact, thanks for the suggestion! There were some snowboarders on sleds behind me, they must of grabbed it, do you know if anyone runs a tour like that there?

Top Bottom