where to mount muff pot on xp

X-RS Doo

Reaction score
This is where I mounted mine. It was easy to mount and doesn't seem to move around using only the one clamp that was provided. The pot is easy to get in and out. It cooks a pizza pop perfectly after about 20 minutes of playing around.

Attachments

• DSC00031.jpg
    DSC00031.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 52

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
This is where I mounted mine. It was easy to mount and doesn't seem to move around using only the one clamp that was provided. The pot is easy to get in and out. It cooks a pizza pop perfectly after about 20 minutes of playing around.

That is a good spot, seems like most people put them there. My nitrous bottle and battery make it tough to get at, and no room for the belt if I put it on my can. Thanks again guys for taking the time to post pics.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, enough is enough, I mount mine exactle as shown! I mount mine on the can. It is hot enough and cooks as good as sledmamma hot pie. No, just kidding, I do not know how sledmamma cooks cause I can only wish that my wife would come out with me. The can is the best place to mount it without burning your sausages after a half long days ride and stopping at noon. I have never had any complaints other than "do you smell kfc or DQ on the trail"., cause I am sure hungry!:mad::mad:. NO I DO NOT, mind your own business!.:d

What's in the blue bag?

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like shovel handle and probe. Hopefully sleds not buried when you need that stuff. Bad idea IMO.

No chit!! Which is why I was asking. Hopefully another is carried in a backpack.

caddy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Thats where I put mine too.

skibeadoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like shovel handle and probe. Hopefully sleds not buried when you need that stuff. Bad idea IMO.

Bad idea hey! I also carry a beacon and probe on m backpack. This way I do not have to take off my backpack to start locating others in case of an emergency and leave myself vulnerable due to the fact that I also wear an ABS bag. Sometimes there is more to the story than just what you see in front of you. LMFAO, bad idea!.

khaos_

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bad idea hey! I also carry a beacon and probe on m backpack. This way I do not have to take off my backpack to start locating others in case of an emergency and leave myself vulnerable due to the fact that I also wear an ABS bag. Sometimes there is more to the story than just what you see in front of you. LMFAO, bad idea!.

hmmm....so you have your shovel inside your sled then. I don't have much room for that. Two shovels, two probes. Sounds good. I also have a ABS pack. Last time it took me a whole 30 seconds to get my shovel, and probe out. But...each to his own, the quicker the better.

Top Bottom