Where to buy snowboard rack for my sled??

Chuck Busque

Reaction score
Finaly going to the mtns next week, but need a snowboard rack ASAP. Any places in Red Deer that might stock that??

Team Pigeon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you got the money, these are the best racks out there...

He's just outside of Golden, if he's around he might even install it for ya.
He also sells pop can racks in the accessory section-- they're sweet too!

omullinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got a knight rider and a few friends use them too. Call Brian 1(250)939-9955, he is pretty helpful, and since you are from sylvan he can send a rack out to Alrose in Red Deer

trhaus

Reaction score
has anyone seen the ones that were on sale at the sled show? all i remember about them is that they had a red poly urethane to protect the board and they were a combination gas rack/snowboard rack?

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
has anyone seen the ones that were on sale at the sled show? all i remember about them is that they had a red poly urethane to protect the board and they were a combination gas rack/snowboard rack?

Cheetah Factory Racing. Used them for years. Awesome performance. Highly recommended.

Cheetahfactoryracing.com

Mayfly

Reaction score
Yeah I installed the CFR Irack with the Board/Ski mount, awesome but pricey. Check their website and check dealers as I got mine outta Calgary from one of their dealers (can't remember the store in Calgary). Put it on an 07 Rev 151".
I set of ski boots fits in the rack if not wanting to wear ski boots all day.
Mayfly

Top Bottom