Where to buy a skimmer?`

Frankenytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i never thought about it till now, but I will just ask because I am interested and because I know how small the world is. You seem to like the same things as digit9 and your m8 seems like it could have been built at around the same time he was working for Ken. Are you and digit9 acquaintances or possibly even friends? All jokes aside I would love to see the wedge that has been talked about so much but never been seen. Maybe digit9 could do a LHF showcase on an episode??? What do you think freak? Will you fill us (me) in?

It is here.

iceman5689

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Costco had the best priced pelican with hitch/cover and rails for $190. Keep it all winter under the sled deck. It’s pulled a few downed sleds out saving $2000 chopper lifts out. They don’t list it on website but usually found in the winter months in store
9117db87a6dc445117c05a576274d9d5.jpg

Last edited:

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make sure you get one with good runners along the bottom, if it’s just flat it will wander around and be upside down half the time, learned that the hard way pulling one into chatter one year!

snochuk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make sure you get one with good runners along the bottom, if it’s just flat it will wander around and be upside down half the time, learned that the hard way pulling one into chatter one year!

That's where you will find all my old hyfax, one on each side and one down the middle.
The outside ones are splayed a half inch wider at the front so the skidder tracks straight.

teamdirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Out of stock in lots of places

No stock on toboggan hitch systems. Good luck. Mine broke. Spent 3-4days trying to find a replacement. Yes available in USA but 2-3 times local price and no guarantees on delivery...

ended up just doing a mod....

Top Bottom