where can I get PSI pipes gasket ring

porkhaaks

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
just wondering can someone point me in the right direction on this?? I need the gasket ring that goes on the EXHAUST manifold to the pipe,, so NOT the exhaust to cylinder... The ring the pipe goes over at the manifold..

ok so I did NOT explain it right sorry... there are THREE pipes so THREE manifolds,,, and TWO rings per Manifold .. THANKS

Last edited:

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
just wondering can someone point me in the right direction on this?? I need the gasket ring that goes on the EXHAUST manifold to the pipe,, so NOT the exhaust to cylinder... The ring the pipe goes over at the manifold..

Thats correct. The Y pipe has a ring that goes between it and the pipe. There is a gasket between the y pipe and exhaust manifold.

Modman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thats correct. The Y pipe has a ring that goes between it and the pipe. There is a gasket between the y pipe and exhaust manifold.

No, he has triple pipes. Not the graphoil type ring that is found on Doo's etc at the "y" pipe.

porkhaaks - you might be scooped, PSI hasn't been in business since 2005 I think, although they are still listing a website. You might be able to call and order some, but even if he picks up the phone I would be very very very very very very very very very (did I make this clear enough) hesitant to give the owner of PSI any of my $$$, even for $10 worth of pipe rings. If they are just O-rings I would find some others, lots of common sizes out there, you might be able to just seal the joint with permatex red high temp silicone. That's all I use on my AAEN pipes and my Jaws pipes.

Hope that helps.

Top Bottom