Whats your background?

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i had a 98 wedge and for its time it was one hell of a sled. but. that being said. it is no 2010 xp for ride comfort or over all goodness.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sleddin06006.jpg

here ya go kev. just to prove i had one.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LHF, you start a ton of threads on s&m and one gets locked up after one post of yours?!?

WTF, LHF?

its all good. this place needs the entertainment value of ppl like lhf. or it would be fawkin boring!!!! you can only read whats better a xp or a m8 thread so many times.

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
or do i need a throttle extension if i put on a 6" riser. do i? :)

snow is coming soon enough, i hope!

my favorite. will a xp beat a turbo apex. ahahahahahhahaa

briguy99

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
its all good. this place needs the entertainment value of ppl like lhf. or it would be fawkin boring!!!! you can only read whats better a xp or a m8 thread so many times.

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 9 (5 members and 4 guests)
briguy99, ZEDNECK, JLARSH, Brian D., Orrin

koby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man,,,,,,,,,,I'm always a day late. Is there someway that I can be notified the moment LHF posts something.
Kinda like a low oil pressure light or something.

Deano670

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Back ground here not needed. LHF you have knocked every chunk of iron that anyone has ever tryed to have a discussion about. Many people have given you many an opportunity to show them what that wedge is made of and yet you still hide behind the screen after your day at sysco. I dont believe for an instant that your wedge is just a pile of chit, i know its not, i have seen what goes into those chassis there. But is it the end all be all " NO NOT EVEN CLOSE" If it works for you then great, but dont jam it down someones throat if it doesnt work for them. Now what ever comes of all this chit on here, remember one thing, YOU and ONLY YOU have called it all to your door step in one big heaping pile. Why dont you do yourself a favour, walk tall and let everyone who wants a run at your 1160 wedge have their day. And just some food for thought here dude, when you make things personal it takes things to a level that you may find EXTREMELY uncomfortable. Im not sayin Im just sayin.

Deano

MAD MOTORSPORTS

tfitz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I have a Challenge For LHF My Nytro Your Wedgie,

There about the same weight :d:d

Oh and I liked Maxwells post it was like I was reading well writtin poetry

"Its not all about climbin, but I'd hate to see you Cryin as the trees turn Rainbow colored" :d

330AC

Reaction score
I have enjoy the reaction that LHF gets from the most insane posts and questions and the heated reaction from some of the knowledgeable members.

it does fill the hours waiting for snow

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score