Whats with newer Dodge trucks with fog lights??

Nytroman

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I still think majority of the guys with them driving around think it makes their truck look cooler. Pitch dark maybe help, lots of inconsiderate tards driving with them before dusk and late in the am when no lights needed. Really need them in the city with all the street lights? I have them, wouldnt be bothered to use them unless no traffic and snowing or foggy, think thats what their intended for anyways.

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
i still think majority of the guys with them driving around think it makes their truck look cooler. Pitch dark maybe help, lots of inconsiderate tards driving with them before dusk and late in the am when no lights needed. Really need them in the city with all the street lights? I have them, wouldnt be bothered to use them unless no traffic and snowing or foggy, think thats what their intended for anyways.

yup....... Don't use my foglites if there's oncoming traffic, because they are frickin' brite

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sure doo........ Factory sticker on the door, says "this vehicle may contain hid headlites" :) ........ Cop in mcbride agreed :)
you know as well as I do your truck never came with them, and you are still running your stock housings, correct?

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca

Attachments

• BITCHSLAP.jpg
    BITCHSLAP.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 179

MacMud

Reaction score
My 09 Ram stock head lights suck on low beam ..SLT with the single bulb lights. The sports and up models have dual beam lights I believe .. I have to have my Driving lamps on to see more than 3 feet in front of the truck specially on the highway at night .

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i am .............. :)
After hearing all the flack on here about hid lights I pulled mine when one quit and put pia bulbs back in. What a joke. Can't see at all after passing one car in wet roads. The hid lights are going back in. I do the pass going to revy every weekend a prefer to see well.

Mayfly

Reaction score
I too own a 2012 and unlike most azzhats I will turn mine off when oncoming traffic. Seems like everyone leaves them on, just ignorant people in need of a beating. Why leave them on when driving 4 lane hiway? Fugging tards.

08arcticcat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
these will be my next purchase to try and make it easier for oncoming traffic. Lots of good reviews when digging around the internet.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
these will be my next purchase to try and make it easier for oncoming traffic. Lots of good reviews when digging around the internet.
you would be very happy with that setup right there. 5-6000K color temp, they will make great light in the right place.

Top Bottom