What's the best Aftermarket A-Arm Kit for a 2020 Axys

Bulldog Racing

Reaction score
Hey guys, wondering what's everyone's opinion on a-arm kits. Found a stump today, and OEM are backordered, so looking to upgrade.

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Z-bros are the best, trenchers have weak tie rod ends that can break in two places, one that threads in to the bars and the other stud in to the spindle.
Zbros are a proper press fit with oem ball joint, only one stud. Might b more money but will out last the sled for sure no mater what u hit.

MarkCos

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
FYI,
Don’t forget to powder coat them a sick color at impact powder coatings……lol
before u mount them on ur sled.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had Trenchers on my 2019 Axys and had no issue, if you did pop a rock or stump and broke an end,.. unscrew it and replace it right on site,.. Don't need a press and really any special tools,.. I bought my kit from Absolute Power and Performance in St Albert

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have several sets of BPwr and they're pretty tough .....

Squireller

Reaction score
I just ordered bpower lowers will se how slowly they show up... need something stronger than oem busted my right one and upon closer looking my left one is got a good Bend on it already also... within 100 miles on my boost...
5DF2FA32-86C3-4B53-BCFA-A2EE6C9CF1DA.jpg

Couch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Brother took a bit the other day - brought up standing and over the bars ... destroyed a spindle but a arms perfect ....now to find a spindle ... ...would like to compare with alt impact to see if the ball joint would have taken the damage rather than spindle ....

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I like my trenchers. As mentioned carry a spare ball joint if your worried. you can change it on the hill if needed.

Hit something hard enough and something’s gotta give. Rather loose a ball joint than bulkhead

gdhillon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found a tree and bent lower left aarm, did you end up swapping yours out?

If so are you selling the stock arms?

banditpowdercoat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My Trenchers are far from weak!! I hit chit abd bounce my Ski's off rocks and trees regularly. It's like I aim for them or something...... The original Heim Joints form a few years back were weaker, but now they all come with Heavy Duty ones, much stronger and much longer bearing race life

Top Bottom