Whats going on with TORE?

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is a petition on Facebook to reopen/keep it open.

Anyone know the reason? Or what the story is?

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
It sounded to me like neighbors started to complain about the noise even though he had permits to open originally..... Very much reminds me of the Spruce Grove gun range debacle

RXN

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I signed it for him.
Never riden there.

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
I think he has about 80 acres. All trails and mud holes. More designed for trucks, but can be alright with a SxS or quad. Can camp there as well and they have a track set up for the RC guys. I watched that a bit one time. Pretty cool. And you be surprised how many people show up with brand new rigs that have never 4x4’d in their life, just for the experience. Watched a little
Oriental guy drop his new Rover in a deep hole and crush the one running board. I had to tug him out.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think he has about 80 acres. All trails and mud holes. More designed for trucks, but can be alright with a SxS or quad. Can camp there as well and they have a track set up for the RC guys. I watched that a bit one time. Pretty cool. And you be surprised how many people show up with brand new rigs that have never 4x4’d in their life, just for the experience. Watched a little
Oriental guy drop his new Rover in a deep hole and crush the one running board. I had to tug him out.

It was awesome watching kids with their stock duramax on 35s just get beat lololol

Top Bottom