What to do to your new t3 right away?

sledneck_4

Reaction score
Found a 163 t3 yellow at the dealer here in Saskatchewan. Guy backed out on the snow check. So far I put a can,frogskinz, braces, belly pan, Google bag. So far only put about 10km on it here at home. It did wheelie was to hard. How should I set up the rear skid for mountains? I stiffened the front shocks up already. I'm 240. Anything else I should buy for it? Other then a Jerry can

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
suck up the limiter strap one hole. Put on some fat boy rear springs. tighten the skid shock spring up.

Vance Matheson

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Found a 163 t3 yellow at the dealer here in Saskatchewan. Guy backed out on the snow check. So far I put a can,frogskinz, braces, belly pan, Google bag. So far only put about 10km on it here at home. It did wheelie was to hard. How should I set up the rear skid for mountains? I stiffened the front shocks up already. I'm 240. Anything else I should buy for it? Other then a Jerry can

buy some ski mounted scratchers to add lube for those sliders, guys are wearing them out early.

SKEGNSNOW

Reaction score
Call your local dealer and get the RF key update and cold start reflash, just to be safe.

Barker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Monster stickers!!! I had to take mine off I just couldn't handle it!

Top Bottom