What happended to the dumb chic thrad?

OverBore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I read a thrad this afternoon about a chick that seems to be able to outrun the RCMP and ride on anyone's land she chooses. It appears to be gone which is a good thing considering that she was immature and also promoting irresponsible and illegal riding within the forums and that will not be tolerated by her or anyone else. If that piece of crap assumes shet has the right to ride on my land or anyone elses without permission until told to leave or granted she better think again. The first call to the RCMP will be for tresspassing charges of which I will see pursued to the fullest extent plus other damages.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mrs Bogger

Reaction score
I read a thrad this afternoon about a chick that seems to be able to outrun the RCMP and ride on anyone's land she chooses. It appears to be gone which is a good thing considering that she was immature and also promoting irresponsible and illegal riding within the forums and that will not be tolerated by her or anyone else. If that piece of crap assumes shet has the right to ride on my land or anyone elses without permission until told to leave or granted she better think again. The first call to the RCMP will be for tresspassing charges of which I will see pursued to the fullest extent plus other damages.

I'm drunk.....therefore I will not give an opinion...Just Sayin:d.....ttt

Last edited by a moderator:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sure glad RKnight edited that! I gather YZGirl is young and a fairly new rider and might not realize just how she was coming across to those who try and respect the system no matter how unjust it may seem sometimes. Maybe some education in respecting land, closures and such would help, but I don't think she means harm or understands how she may be contributing to the problem. She's just out having fun riding.We can educate and encourage others to take the time to research areas and to care about the bigger picture but we can't make them more mature than they are- I think alot of people at that age don't understand the importance of respecting the land we use, what goes into making that possible and how easy it can be taken away from us. YZ Girl may have been supporting illegal and irresponsible riding, but she's not a peice of crap - just young and a little uneducated. Hopefully she and her group learn the importance of the law even when you're on dirtbikes and how what they do reflects on the sport as a whole.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
look.. it doesn't mater if its quadding, dirt biking, snowmobiling , mountain biking or driving some pickup.. there is always people who do dumb things like rip across peoples lawns , cut fences and think they can ride where ever they want.

the good thing is they almost always end up caught at one point or another.

riding on peoples land is a good way to get into a situation you don't want to be involved in tbh.

I remember one year at my family's house we used to have sleader's rip across our lawn in the winter ..

next summer my old man went and got some 6 foot high rocks with the tractor and set them at the edge of the lawn spaced about 5 feet apart..

next winter wasn't so fun for those guys who ripped across our lawn and thought those big lumps were piles of snow.. can you say write off..

I know another girl who was ripping across someone field and hit a random strand of barb wire from a old fence that fell down.. No the farmer didn't put it up there but i'm sure he would have told her it was there if they had just asked permission.. She didn't die but she nearly did and had quite the laceration across her neck.

and then there is the farmers that shoot at people if your in their fields and scaring their livestock you may think its uncommon but keep pushing your luck there is some mean old buggers out their.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
l.
and then there is the farmers that shoot at people if your in their fields and scaring their livestock you may think its uncommon but keep pushing your luck there is some mean old buggers out their.

Yeah where I'm originally from there are some of them crazy old coots that have drank to much of their own hooch bordering the Riding Mtn National Park.......

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
People have to think before they act, she probably thought she wasn't hurting anyone by doing that, but then the farmer who is letting people use his land for sledding or quadding trails gets fed up and the whole trail gets closed because of a few bad apples. It's like seeing all the garbage on the trails, if we allow it to happen, then all the areas are going to get closed. If you take something out in the bush, it should come back with you!! We are having enough problems keeping open what we have now.

leonard

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
look at whitecourt sand hills.. they blocked the entrance to all. because the placed looked WORSE than the dump. when i last saw that i was disgusted and in disbelief of how lazy and piggish people could be.. honestly if i was one of the cleanup crew i would have been looking for any bills or anything that could Tie someone back to that mess.

same thing as hunters that go on farmers land without asking..
next season no one gets in and fences are locked.

1 person can ruin it for everyone

Top Bottom