What does everyone do for a career?

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My wife is the breadwinner now. I just walk the dogs.
^^^My dream.....

I had to leave Alberta's $hit economy after my company went under and drilling went in the crapper.

Currently working as an HD mechanic for a new gold mine in Ontario thats going into production next summer. Living in cottage country on the US border. Not what I expected. Nice people and beautiful country. Just wish it would snow more.

crazy_wheeler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last time I posted here I was a directional driller with Weatherford for 10yrs before getting laid off March 2015. Now I'm diesel fuel transfer technician trying not to run Pinko's frac equipment out of fuel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

everest8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Living my childhood dream...Locomotive Engineer for CN Rail. 32 yrs railroading. Its in my blood. Maybe 100 yrs of family doing something for the railroad. When I retire I will be the last one with our family name as kids have gone on else where job wise. I can re-tire now with just a simple phone call and say I'm done. My time is in. Its been a great ride.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

tater

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks OK, but my masonry contractor buddy says ummmmm that was his job that he did

And not yours, so if u googled the pic then what ever, but taking credit fir some one else's work is pathetic

sent while drinking tea's
ya wtf. Unless he works for me he did not do that job. Nice try though. I'm sure lots of people do that with my work.

Mach1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks OK, but my masonry contractor buddy says ummmmm that was his job that he did

And not yours, so if u googled the pic then what ever, but taking credit fir some one else's work is pathetic

sent while drinking tea's
Maybe he is your buddy, lol that is ffff funny and not like getting caught on live chat. Lol

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
golden-gate-bridge-san-francisco-california-1_main.jpg

Im a bridge builder

Pink-Inc

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last time I posted here I was a directional driller with Weatherford for 10yrs before getting laid off March 2015. Now I'm diesel fuel transfer technician trying not to run Pinko's frac equipment out of fuel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
There's a few of you're fellers I could of strangled about a month ago in Liard

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom