What Did You Do In Ur Garage?

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Don't need the Genny, bought one yesterday on sale for nine hundred plus applicable taxes at Crappy Tire lol.

Just curious if the CD's are worth anything?...haven't purchased any in over fifteen years.

I-POD and I-Phone/Bose Blue Tooth for the most part now...

As you put it, "Tunes are very important" ...more so than TV for me anyway.

I have a pioneer/nuance set up in my garage for music. Got tired of radio station static and scratched CD's. Was using my little Bluetooth speaker for a while because I use spotify and it was OK but nowhere near the sound quality (or volume) of my Nuance tower speakers & sub. Bought a new FM receiver from BestBuy that has Bluetooth and it kicks azz. best $249 I've spent in a while.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I have a pioneer/nuance set up in my garage for music. Got tired of radio station static and scratched CD's. Was using my little Bluetooth speaker for a while because I use spotify and it was OK but nowhere near the sound quality (or volume) of my Nuance tower speakers & sub. Bought a new FM receiver from BestBuy that has Bluetooth and it kicks azz. best $249 I've spent in a while.

hmmmmmm, might have to check out your garage upgrades!

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't need the Genny, bought one yesterday on sale for nine hundred plus applicable taxes at Crappy Tire lol.
View attachment 230446

Just curious if the CD's are worth anything?...haven't purchased any in over fifteen years.

I-POD and I-Phone/Bose Blue Tooth for the most part now...

As you put it, "Tunes are very important" ...more so than TV for me anyway.

Value has gone down to almost nothing for the mainstream stuff. There are still a lot of valuable cds if they are rare.
I have lots of SACD’s and a SACD player so sound quality is pretty amazing.

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Friggin Honda back ordered my oil access door !!
One end is almost complete.
80339244ed149ad0e054a33a165602ea.jpg

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Got all the garage boxes and bins empty and started organizing shelves
1fef20234f6bbda98dcb6b7204e617fd.jpg

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an old Onkyo receiver and I liberated some sweet old vintage Klipsch speakers from my outlaws. I just added a $20 bluetooth receiver with RCA output to the old Onkyo so I can stream. Sounds almost as good as my setup in the media room.

meierjn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have an old Onkyo receiver and I liberated some sweet old vintage Klipsch speakers from my outlaws. I just added a $20 bluetooth receiver with RCA output to the old Onkyo so I can stream. Sounds almost as good as my setup in the media room.

I'm thinking about doing the same thing with my old Technics receiver. What Bluetooth receiver did you pickup?

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did a quick brake pad swap-aroo on the wife's pathfinder, rears only. 87 bucks for “premium” pads at Napa. I rotated the tires at the same time. Nice little job to kill some time.
Plus, the quote for CT to do a full brake job was some absurdly expensive price, not to mention it didn’t need a full brake job. Backs for sure though, only about 1/64th of pad material left, so definitely got my dollar out of those ones!! Lol. :beer:

Beer Slayer

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
013.jpg

Replaced bearings/bushings on swing arms...drilled and taped for grease fittings.
Going to fill the b!tch with grease instead of water. Hope it works?
It'll be a lot messier when/if I have to take it apart again.

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Engine Oil and Chaincase oil changed on the sled.
Bought some female mountain addiction pieces off a guy who makes and sells off kijiji. My plan was to adapt them to fit my new bca tunnel bag...only to find the pieces don’t fit worth a chit on the male rails. Ended up taking the rails off the sled and machining them down.
Today, I get to finish that project.

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Put tether on the boys 370, new plugs all around, battery test on the gf’s pro. And softened up the front end on mine. Now need to find some 120 parts for the little guys unit

rhody605

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled work day yesterday

Silicone sealed the airbox like others have done.

Installed the air filter like Niner did. Cheap insurance!

Good thing we took them apart found incorrect install from factory or PDI on the 19. The lower air plenum has two fins that go into the air intake on the main sled frame. One was bent and between the rubber seal and outside creating a gap. The whole intake was filthy. The throttle bodies were dirty. Ugh. 1500km on that one that way.

My 2020 was spotless. A relief. Felt bad for buddy. Felt good to catch it though.
0d9b4e6b4b185ed9386c5f5d0728362c.jpg

67b3d713e56678a08e61ba1c6372dc47.jpg

b8b636450b3bff5bde8555561233b805.jpg

7ff301f1ba8e349d1fb768421c8551b6.jpg

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Just finished installing new bushings and bearings on the rear of the old razor now remove plow and start on the front then a total oil change front to back

I think its time for a new RZR papajake!

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Will replace front A arm bushing today. Not bad for 1600 km on original ones.

Top Bottom