What did you do for your ATV today?

northern bear

RIP May 30,2022
Reaction score
Went and checked out Ghost vintage style.
IMG_3292.jpg

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode a bit. Broke in belt according to what Kevin at Rapid said to doo

Reactions: zal

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
All 4 new bearings in hubs, snap rings back in place. Finish rear end tonight and work on the front. Maybe finish it all up. Mama can test ride tomorrow

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
All 4 new bearings in hubs, snap rings back in place. Finish rear end tonight and work on the front. Maybe finish it all up. Mama can test ride tomorrow
Got front end back together mostly, lost 1 flange nut for the shock..... Spent over an hour looking for it. Can't find it. Gave up. Emailed my favorite parts person at Cycle Works Acheson hopefully they have stock will pickup tomorrow then it's done.

New bushings in all of the suspension. New wheel bearings. New brakes. No more wiggles side to side, steering feels tighter. Think inner tie rod ends might be next on the agenda and possibly the u-joints but it's good to go for this season soon as I find that damn nut.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
View attachment 239338View attachment 239339
Finally came in. Pretty new to this. Any advice would be great what to pack along for day trips. Has the onboard screen so would be nice to download some maps.
I had a Ranger with that screen setup. There was no Canadian maps available at the time. I had a few trails on it when it went back to the dealer I'll see if the app still has them on my phone for you.

As for what to pack for day trips, there's a thread on here about what to carry. Carry it all. You never know when things could go sideways

zal

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I had a Ranger with that screen setup. There was no Canadian maps available at the time. I had a few trails on it when it went back to the dealer I'll see if the app still has them on my phone for you.

As for what to pack for day trips, there's a thread on here about what to carry. Carry it all. You never know when things could go sideways
There’s a party foul. No forwarding link! Haha

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pulled driveshaft
Need u joints and hanger bearing

axelmckenzie

Reaction score
View attachment 239338View attachment 239339
Finally came in. Pretty new to this. Any advice would be great what to pack along for day trips. Has the onboard screen so would be nice to download some maps.

You have good-looking twins in this photo. Congratulation on your new toys!
You can visit 4WheelOnline if you want more accessories for those vehicles.

Last edited:

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Fount driveshaft to front diff was bent
Pats driveline rebuilt with a thicker tube today

Sxs all back together

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Did front a-arm bushing & front brakes on the ace tonight.

Took runva 3500 winch off as free spool wasn't working. Took gear case side apart. Lots of rust in the gear case for a "sealed winch".

Got free spool working, need to soak the planetary in some gasoline or some brake kleen and then grease and put back together.

Top Bottom