What did you do for your ATV today?

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have seen that fiasco more than once, no not what i'm looking for try studs first

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tracks have there own application, i have seen them in use and not interested in going that way, interested in studs but not at a dollar plus each! was wondering if some tires work better than others, i have the mayhems on the ranger, they are a harder rubber, was thinking they would be terrible in deeper snow. around the yard they have been great, only everything is becoming a skating rink. so pulled the ol stock tires n rims out and put in 1250 studs. it is know the TERMINATER, looks dangerous as hell lol. will have to take it out for a test ride.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
tracks have there own application, i have seen them in use and not interested in going that way, interested in studs but not at a dollar plus each! was wondering if some tires work better than others, i have the mayhems on the ranger, they are a harder rubber, was thinking they would be terrible in deeper snow. around the yard they have been great, only everything is becoming a skating rink. so pulled the ol stock tires n rims out and put in 1250 studs. it is know the TERMINATER, looks dangerous as hell lol. will have to take it out for a test ride.

Studded tires are great in the rzrs

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Windshield worked great kept wind off, nippy at -23 in the am. Didn't need no pussy studs, monster mayhems rule ! 12-18 inches of snow. Ice likely a different story.

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Checking over this afternoon, loading up to go out tomorrow seeing as there is no snow. Went for a rip around the yard, these OL2's chew like a boss:)

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
installing new a-arm bushings all around, ranger box lift shock needs a new one, arrggghhhh. taking off tracks, and putting tires back on.

for now!!!!

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone find a good shop that focuses on SxS, modifications- set ups.

Bamm ATV seems to be pretty good, lots of interesting things going on there.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sayler in lacombe .
went down that road! bought some axles there, where less $$$ but haven't held up, found one broken after trip down to maclane creek. better dollar value to buy rhino's at bamm , 90 day free replacement, and 9 months only $60 to replace. couldn't even get joint from saylers for the broken axle.
guess I'm interested in a busier shop that does a lot of mods. good info things to try, what works what doesn't.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426793684.888442.jpg

Top Bottom