What did you do for your ATV today?

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
man i just did my rear pads at 2500km did the front at 1800km you guys use you brakes way to much. sorry to hear the dealer's screwing you around, been there done that wont go bad fix it myself. Pulled the girlfriends parents trx300 out of the shed adjusted the valves and went for burn, fun little quad just dosn't have the power.

Wow that is good,,,must be the mud or my driving:eek:

youngpolarisguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wow that is good,,,must be the mud or my driving:eek:

Sent alot of time in mud and water, I am surprised they lasted that long especially with all the sand riding in vega.:d I like to let the engine do most the braking the 850 seems to do a really good job of it.

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sent alot of time in mud and water, I am surprised they lasted that long especially with all the sand riding in vega.:d I like to let the engine do most the braking the 850 seems to do a really good job of it.

I usually hit the brakes just before I hit something....No time for engine braking

zeebs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ordered my otterbox and Ram mount for my Ipod along with ordering an amp for my Audiopipe. Tomorrow its to Mankato to pick up 6" PVC, RCA to headphone jack cable, a switch, and possibly some speakers. The rest I can pick up in town.

ackid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
posted a ad on kijiji to sell the old tires off my sxs. 27" mud lite xtr's. on 14" rims if any one is intrested. $600.00 obo. no cuts, holes, repairs. pm me if intrested.:):)

quadboy55

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really feel for ya,.. I know it's upsetting when you depend on something/someone to work out.

Too bad we don't have a lemon law in Canada like the US.

Yeah, thats true.. Though I know if push does come to shove I will end up with a new quad. My buddy threatened to sue Can-Am for 2 engine failures, and 5 consecutive rear brake failures, A faulty spark plug cap, and missing hardware.

Now Can-Am is sending him a new quad. Not a lemon law but it worked for him.

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heres a pic of the Rhino after the 2" RDC lift and the rad relocate , Lift was super easy to install , thanx AreWeThereYet for the great deal on the lift:):):beer::beer:

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 162

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Heres a pic of the Rhino after the 2" RDC lift and the rad relocate , Lift was super easy to install , thanx AreWeThereYet for the great deal on the lift:):):beer::beer:

Looks good,..

That power wheels jeep to the right is more your size, kids prolly want to trade you now :)

RhinoWhino

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya the daughter sure likes it a bunch , we will have some good times this spring and summer:):):beer::beer:

Top Bottom