what did everyone buy at the sled show?

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I went with the intent on buying a lot more than I did. All I picked up was a couple foot supports from Ken at Specialty...to make the ZR even prettier. Bought trail pass of course.

For clothing and such I found that the selection was down from previous years, and the deals were not as stellar as previous years either. Only saw the Klim Tek Vests and was disappointed that I did not see any other vests.

There seemed to be a lot less of the simple things too, like skis, hyfax. I was having conversations with other people who agreed. One person mentioned that those sorts of things were best when Recreation Supply used to show up.

Some good things were the shear size of the show and the fact that many new booths were there. Like seeing SLP, CR Racing and so on. I think they were really happy with the turnout and will be back. Guys at SLP were happy with the turnout on Friday night alone!

It was definitely more sled focused than ATV, and I personally liked that very much.

Was really impressed by the Tri-County club. They will be doing great things this season, especially with the new groomer!

Great to see Ric, Curtis, Ron again and meet Catmando, Dragonlady and Polarisryder in person. Missed seeing Glen, Scotty and others.

Maybe I just had my head in the clouds that night.

jay007

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
got 4 dvd's, new gloves, snow and mud decal, and a chubby from the crazy sleds on display!!!:):d

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Got myself a Castle CR2 Jacket, and I got my Summer Sucks Limited Edition Jersey, and of course a hot dog, and some mini donuts.

And a ticket on the M8 from the Whitecourt Club.

IFSM8

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got myself some klim gloves, helmet and balaclava. Other than that I disscussed all the different riding areas with all the local clubs that showed up. So now I have so many places to decide on riding this year! Can't wait till next year!:d:beer::beer:

OH I almost forgot a hoodie from summer sucks and a shirt from Snow and Mud.

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I noticed that the Swan Hills club didn't amke it this year. Too bad!

Got a couple S&M stickers myself.

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:eek:WAY TO MUCH......is what we bought at the show!!LOL Gloves, jackets, pants, DVD's etc........

powdergirl

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i bought some boots for Sledderglen cuz rent was due lol. It was late and i am happy to help my Dad out. Next month I will pay my rent on time and not be late.

Last edited by a moderator:

Haggis

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was a bit of a hopes dashed on rocks day to be honest- went to buy a pair of Kilm boots - sold out of my size, then went looking for Boost 3 - no where to be found - then tried to find a carbon fibre helmet -= no luck. Sucks.

It is cool to see the new mod sleds and stuff, but everything is looking the same to me these days. I'd like to see a booth - just selling covers, and a booth just selling helmets etc.

Maybe I am just being too critical - but for cost of admission and parking was hoping for more.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothin this year, might go back tomorrow and buy the boys a few things? Nothing for me though. Need to save for a sled for the oldest, looking for a 370 or a 440, something around 2000.00, pull and go?
to get one that will go you are going to have to change breeds

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I bought HMK jacket pants and boots and TS 6/7, Sled Heads 4, Krazy Canadian Adventures, and VERT 2: Relentless... I must say VERT was my favorite video of them all for the 2nd year in a row... Great group of guys mostly out of Grande Prairie... Very nice, even got a free red bull and a keychain from them after chatting for about a half hour. No snowandmud gear this year, sorry, ran out of funds... and time. lol. I saw some familiar faces but didn't have time to say hi.

Shafty

Reaction score
video and a snowpulse backpack. My boys (9yrs old) thought the Amzoil girls were hot!

Tunderin' RT

Reaction score
Got a S&M shirt for the wife, some DVD's, and a krazy canadian hat. Great show, now we need snow.

Top Bottom