Welcome Back to the Upgraded site

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think money spent on a dedicated s&m app would of been much better and had way more worth, websites are slowly becoming a thing of the past, seems like continuing to put money into a site is like being the guy who never buys anything newer and plugs money into a 20 year old sled and wants to continue to ride with his buddies and their new 850 turbos

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think money spent on a dedicated s&m app would of been much better and had way more worth, websites are slowly becoming a thing of the past, seems like continuing to put money into a site is like being the guy who never buys anything newer and plugs money into a 20 year old sled and wants to continue to ride with his buddies and their new 850 turbos
Make Ron an offer and buy him out. Lol.

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the site fixed, or still broken?

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't like the way the report feature works.
Can report multiples, can only report once then it gets locked, sorry Ric but I needed a guinea pig to try it on.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Make Ron an offer and buy him out. Lol.

Lol why would I want that hassle, dealing with butt hurt liberals like Fred and flappy and Rodney etc. crying cause real men are mean and having to constantly censor everything, pffffttttt that sounds like a nightmare

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Impossible to be easier to post pics than tapatalk, I can grab my phone or iPad and post 20 pictures on tapatalk before my laptop even turns on and gets snow and mud called up lol
Try logging on to snowandmud with your cell phone and not on tapa talk. May surprise you.

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Forums have lost some popularity in the past but in the last year and a half forums have actually picked up quite a bit as people have had enough of Facebook, and being followed/mined for information. I personally deleted my Facebook 2 years ago and don't miss it one bit. Our summer unique visitors was never as high as from September to April but last winter the site was very busy. I am projecting a huge increase this winter as people including myself were frustrated with posting pics. Now its real simple right from your phone. You do have to wait for them to upload but you have to with every online site.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Ya but who uses a web browser on a phone when you have apps that streamline and fit things on the smaller screen better. Plus on tapatalk you can be logged in and access multiple forums all in the same timeline at once. Really handy when a guy actually needs useable info from other forums like for my general or truck and also wants to check out how dumb flappy and Fred are today lol ( because s&m is almost useless for if it ain’t sleds and politics there is not a wealth of info anymore)
You should try the new site in your phone's browser. I got rid of Tapatalk and use the site thru chrome on my phone now

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Forums have lost some popularity in the past but in the last year and a half forums have actually picked up quite a bit as people have had enough of Facebook, and being followed/mined for information. I personally deleted my Facebook 2 years ago and don't miss it one bit. Our summer unique visitors was never as high as from September to April but last winter the site was very busy. I am projecting a huge increase this winter as people including myself were frustrated with posting pics. Now its real simple right from your phone. You do have to wait for them to upload but you have to with every online site.

Ya that’s for sure, and also people can’t leave the country so they have gotten into outdoor local activities thus needing a forum for information because they are clueless. You should see some of the questions asked on the Polaris general forum, it’s laughable, it’s like they are 50 year old children, that’s how clueless they are lol. I myself have never been on Facebook, I outlawed it the day it came out, I could see the endless negatives right from day 1.

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Try logging on to snowandmud with your cell phone and not on tapa talk. May surprise you.

I’ll try it on my phone to see how that goes, usually the only time I actually use the site is while at work in the control room as I’m sitting on the computers for 12 hours at a time

Lightningmike

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Impossible to be easier to post pics than tapatalk, I can grab my phone or iPad and post 20 pictures on tapatalk before my laptop even turns on and gets snow and mud called up lol
I used to be able to do that too. Then tapatalk sloooowwweedddd way down

linksys

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I noticed there is no "cancel" button, or at least I have not found it.
If you click on "quote" or "reply" or the "post reply" buttons, there is no way to reverse that action. We need a "cancel" button. On the old site if you wanted to delete a post you were in the process of writing, you clicked the "cancel" button. Now, it seems the only way is to use backspace until its all gone. Am I missing something, or is that now the way we have to do it?
I see there is a "delete" button but that is after the post is sent. What about during the writing of a post?
A "Cancel" button would be helpful..

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I noticed there is no "cancel" button, or at least I have not found it.
If you click on "quote" or "reply" or the "post reply" buttons, there is no way to reverse that action. We need a "cancel" button. On the old site if you wanted to delete a post you were in the process of writing, you clicked the "cancel" button. Now, it seems the only way is to use backspace until its all gone. Am I missing something, or is that now the way we have to do it?
I see there is a "delete" button but that is after the post is sent. What about during the writing of a post?
A "Cancel" button would be helpful..
It took me a long time to figure this out, but if you backspace your entire quote or reply. Then it is erased. But yes I agree with missing/needing the cancel button

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Site upgrade seems ok

Odd issue

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
4E39801B-9B44-4711-8F1C-27D266BC84BD.jpeg

Top Bottom