Weekend snow

pfi572

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Quoted from Mcbride club .

A couple of our fellas hauled the last bit of supplies up to our newly renovated cabin on Belle mtn today. Reporting about 12" in the Meadows and 2 1/2 - 3 ft at the cabin. As there's still a bit of work being done in the cabin please stay out of it and respect the fact if it's locked for the time being.
IMG_4459.jpg

IMG_4460.jpg

sweld

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was snowing pancake flakes when I drove through there today.

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh my oh my, how is access for sleds up the trail, full cover??

Heimie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What is being done to the Belle cabin? The other two cabins have had some nice upgrades in the last couple years.

Tchetek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope they took care of that little marmot! Little bastard could open your bags and steal your pepperoni.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It wasn’t making this friendly face when I found it hiding in the bbq!
View attachment 246358
it defiantly wasn’t shy as described either. Lol.
View attachment 246357
The one in Clemina was so Balzy he would unzip your bags take one glove and then disappear under the cabin with it.
Buddy of ours was stopped in the middle of a meadow eating a sandwich and a Martin kept trying to climb up his leg to take his food from his hand. Back And forth it hide in the suspension trying to climb up on the other side. He was fighting him for food He finally had to give it a good kick and it went flying. not shy creatures

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya the one at clemina was a clever ballsy lil bastard. Stole my balaclava once, and a glove a different time. We used to get him to take beef jerky right outta our hands years ago at the old cabin. He was never aggressive until I tried to pull a porcupine quill out of his eye, he growl/hissed at me and took off
IMG_0110.jpg

Top Bottom